Hi everyone. 👋 Do y'all have any finished projects that you're proud of?

It’s nice to meet you Kiko. I love your super cute turtles and the kimbaps. You should definitely start your own shop soon! If you need any advice/help, my dms are open. :+1:

1 Like

Thank you! Nice design. :100: It kind of has an old school look in a good way. :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you @MakinMeowgic ! Your makes are so professional looking. :100: Just out of curiosity, how long have you been crocheting?

2 Likes

This little cat, I’m working on the pattern it’s still a work in progress. But as a little ‘prototype’ and the first time working with this yarn, I’m pretty proud of it.

7 Likes

Super cute! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

It’s not very grand I am not the best at crochet still working on it.

8 Likes

I learned in september of 2021 but have started taking it seriously since october last year. I think your stuff looks amazing! I get intimidated by clothing patterns

2 Likes

8 Likes

I just finished this as a gift for a friend! Just have to sew an inside liner.

6 Likes

Very cute! :heart:

2 Likes

Oh cool! What is it? It kind of looks like a demogorgon from Stranger Things.

2 Likes

I might take you up on that. Thanks so much!

2 Likes

Hi, great idea to have this group, your makes are so awesome n beautiful. So I have one pattern for sell here in Ribblr of a C130 Hercules Plane n many other custom orders to fill n my latest one that I just finish is a 1971 Ford Truck. Hope you like it, Enjoy, n thanks gain for everyone sharing, I love them all

7 Likes

Where did you find the truck pattern? It is awesome!!

4 Likes

Thank You, I had to write my own pattern n it was a lot of writting, lol. I plan to add the pattern here in Ribblr in the near future. Thank you :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

If you remember please tag me in!!!

2 Likes

How do I add you into the tag? Sorry for the silly question, I’ve never done it here in Ribblr

3 Likes

To tag someone, just put an @ before there name. For example, to tag you i write @CrochIda . And when you tag someone, they get notified and see the post faster. Hope this helps!

4 Likes

This was one of my first projects. It’s got a LOT of mistakes but I’m proud of it :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

It’s still really cute @notmimi ! Keep up the good work and you’ll get better. Keep practicing and don’t give up. :heart_hands:

3 Likes