Hi everyone. 👋 Do y'all have any finished projects that you're proud of?

Ooh I especially love those sweaters! Gorgeous!
I whipped up this little orange soap pad for our bar soaps the other night when I was at a volleyball game. (Go Columbus Fury!) I might write up the pattern later if there’s interest, it was super simple.
IMG_20240320_233310697_medium

My wife wanted to be Bert and Ernie for Halloween last year as long as she could be Ernie. She hardly ever wants to do couples costumes so I was happy to make hats. It took me 3 tries to get the shape of Bert’s head just right.
FB_IMG_1698728010041_2_medium

I worked on this pillow cover off and on for 7 years. It’s crocheted in embroidery floss and yes it is two-sided!
IMG_20220411_220535877_medium2

6 Likes

My very rfirst pattern i wrote and an opossum i made for a friend (:

7 Likes

Omg the sunflower blanket!!! :heart_eyes::sunflower: i want to make one so bad… your work is amazing!!

4 Likes

These are amazing!!

4 Likes

My sunflower doll :sunflower:

7 Likes

Very pretty! :sunflower:

2 Likes

Congratulations on making your first pattern! The possum is really cute. :two_hearts:

2 Likes

My favorite is a corgi I made a year ago. Wish I kept it

5 Likes

Aww, it’s really cute. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Im most proud of my winnie the pooh!

And I also really like this duck tapestry I gave to my friend for Valentine’s Day <3

5 Likes

Thank you, i do plan to add the ePattern for the Ford Truck in the near future. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Hi! I’m Mariah, I’m 28, I’ve only been crocheting for about two years but I absolutely love the craft.
My instagram is @adoloscrochet

Something I’ve made recently that I am proud of is

6 Likes

I love your Eggie collection. I wanted to do them also but had too many tests going to ever apply.

2 Likes

Clipbacks Reaction GIF by Omer Studios

3 Likes

:heart: Thank you so much :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you, I couldn’t find the truck pattern in this whole wide world, lol, so I made my own. I will sell the pattern here in Ribblr in the near future.
Thank you :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

How are all these people so good??

3 Likes

It’s taken me 3 yrs of doing crochet every day, to get to where I’m at in the present. I LOVE to crochet :heart:

2 Likes

Wow I love your work I’m might have to follow you but here are my hats lol

I love the spider man one so much (made my first pattern)

2 Likes