Homeschoolers???

exactly

4 Likes

My mom has never specifically said that I couldn’t but that’s because I feel…. Just wrong, doing school in pjs :rofl:!

5 Likes

Yeah same :rofl:

3 Likes

That’s sad, but really i Only do school in pj’s if it’s raining

4 Likes

I am homeschooled! I havnet always been thou, ive been doing it for almost 2 years

6 Likes

Im only in grade 8 but I’ve been homeschooled all eight grades.:sweat_smile::yum:

4 Likes

I’ve been homeschooled since 2020 and I was in 7th grade then. I’m now graduating this year as a homeschooler!

3 Likes

I have homeschooled since 2018, its the best!!

3 Likes

i’ve homeschooled my whole life along w/ enrichment classes and like a part time program type thing in middle school. in high school i might go in person tho :sob::sob:

edit: i mean in person as in full-time cuz part time is in person if yk wut i mean

4 Likes

I’m homeschooled and I have always been! My downside or thing I don’t like about doing it is I don’t have any friends irl :sob: :pensive:

4 Likes

well as a person that does go to school like, in physical, i don’t have many friends either and its actually GREAT

8 Likes

I have always beeen homeschooled and I hope I never have to go to school!

2 Likes

IKR? I literally wake up at 6:30 in the morning. I do all my school in the morning though, which is awesome.

4 Likes

I’m happy because I’m fifteen and i may be able to graduate next school year

1 Like

Yeah that’s what my sister wants to do! I like it so much cuz we get to pick the cirriculum we use, so like we do an advanced math program and the history we do my mom reads all the books to us (thats when i get most of my crocheting done, its awesome lol) and stuff like that

2 Likes

That’s awsome. It’s cool that the homeschooling population is so huge on ribblr!

1 Like

Yes!!! Like I’m great at English but mediocre with math, so I’ve been able to work at slightly different paces. The curriculum part is great too.

2 Likes

I’m great at math but bad at English :rofl:

3 Likes

Homeschooler here! I’ve been one since 2020<333 I’m not much of a social person, and tbh homeschooling has always been easy for me. Public school used to make me pretty overwhelmed and nervous, but when I’m at home, I feel like I’m at ease and I don’t really need to worry about being behind on certain subjects and other stuff. I also get done with my school a lot more quicker than most people lmao

4 Likes

I have long since graduated at 17, but I was homeschooled for my entire childhood/adolescence. It was honestly probably the best thing my parents could have done, because I don’t learn well in a traditional setting (ADHD and social anxiety), but when allowed to do things a slightly different way, I can learn very quickly. Plus, it meant I was allowed to hyperfixate on whatever random subjects interested me, so long as my other work got done.

My least favorite stereotype is that my parents are really strict and conservative and don’t let me do anything fun or eat anything that’s not super healthy (or walk me on a leash - seriously?!). However, I do embody the super pale skin, no friends, and socially awkward stereotypes.

4 Likes