Homeschoolers???

Lol, I was curious about how many of us are homeschoolers. Also, how many of you always have been? Let me know, guys!

24 Likes

I have always been homeschooled I love it!

7 Likes

I’m kind of homeschooled. I do online school so my parents aren’t my teachers

7 Likes

Also, what are your least favorite homeschooler stereotypes?

7 Likes

I’m not :sob:

5 Likes

Meeeee. Since 3rd grade

4 Likes

That we’re not social at all

6 Likes

I have been homeschooled since 3rd grade and i love it and don’t ever want to go back to school

9 Likes

I don’t have very many friends IRL

5 Likes

Me! Just this year though!

3 Likes

Same

3 Likes

I’m homeschooled!!

3 Likes

I have been homeschooled my hole life! And it’s pretty great :grin:

5 Likes

I am! I started in second grade

4 Likes

I’m homeschooled and have always been!

5 Likes

That we get to sleep in, make our own schedule, wear pjs, practically not do any school

5 Likes

YES i hate when people think that i js wake up at 12:00 and barely do any school

4 Likes

Yes!!! I love all day pj day,lol

2 Likes

Like we actually do more than they do usually

3 Likes

We aren’t allowed to do school in PJs lol

3 Likes