How cool‽

Guys, guys!!
Did you see this‽ When you click someone’s avatar, you can choose to start a personal chat with them

(Also if you didn’t know, in the chat area you can do personal chats with multiple people, it’s been helpful testing my pattern)

15 Likes

Oh. Cool :smiley::+1:t2:

8 Likes

I am all out of likes :sob: just know that I love this post haha

8 Likes

Usually story of my life here here

6 Likes

:joy: I think this has only happened to me one other time!

5 Likes

Even having 400 likes (which sometimes I don’t see how I use them all), I often need more and want to cry… I try to be more selective on where I give them, but I want to give them to everyone!

6 Likes

I only have 200 I guess and it lets me like one post every 30mins until I “gain trust” and get my likes back

5 Likes

As a regular you should have 400 (but I often question if I’m getting all 400)… And like the free patterns, it’s on a 24hr loop, so if you do 100 now, then 100 every 6 hrs, you won’t be able do the next set of 100 until 24 hrs from each time you reach the limit (I hope that makes sense, mom brain is being a pain as well as trying to type this while my toddler is going insane)

4 Likes

Ok! Illl wait until I get my likes back to see how many I get.

4 Likes

Unfortunately it doesn’t really tell you :pensive:

4 Likes

Oh oops :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

You could count them as you give them out​:laughing::laughing:

4 Likes

@OBabyNMore @SierraCrochets07 Regulars can like up to 400 posts/day!

Taken from our Community WIKI post.

As our community keep growing there’s been nearly a 1,000% growth in likes! We’ll consider increasing the limit even further. :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Ok thanks for your reply :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Hey that’s me! I’m famous :innocent:

5 Likes

I figured you wouldn’t mind me using you to demonstrate :wink:

4 Likes