How to find a market?

Hi.
I live in Netherlands but I don’t speak Dutch, only Polish and English. I’d love to start going to markets because I’m really bad at internet marketing :sweat_smile: any tips how to find a market to go? I tried googling market + my city name, in English and with Google translate and on my city website. Nothing :pleading_face:

4 Likes

I live in Utah and my grandma and a few family friends do garage sales and let me know and I make some creatures and sell them there. You can also look for signs for farmers markets and events. My grandpa on my moms side makes jewelry and he has a stand at the pow wow every year and sells them. I even sell some of my stuff there. You can also look on Facebook for any farmers markets craft fairs and all sorts of stuff in your area.

4 Likes

Sometimes they will have different markets that you can go to, like a chain of markets. I am part of a childrens/teens entrepreneur market chain where we travel all over my state and sell different items. I would suggest finding something like that, that has a chain of events :slight_smile:

3 Likes