Hyper fixations?

I want to get more involved in this awesome community so I’m asking a fun question!

What are your hyperfixations? (anything your super obsessed with and excited about!)

I’ll share mine and it would be so fun to see yours!

-X files
-Crochet
-Art
-House m d
-Littlest pet shop (don’t ask :rofl:)
-Outer space/Alien life

Those are just a few!

What are yours??

So exited to see them all!
Love you guys :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

14 Likes

crocheting and the musical Ride the Cyclone

3 Likes

Never heard of it! I’ll look it up thanks!!

3 Likes

no problem! Jane Doe is my favorite for sure

3 Likes

Crochet, cello, cough Harry Potter lol

6 Likes

Hey it’s seems cool, maybe I’ll get around to watching it, thanks!

4 Likes

glad i could introduce it to someone else!

4 Likes

Drawing people in a lighting that makes people think they look hot (long story but I’m really good at it)

4 Likes

I don’t know if I would really consider either of these hyper fixations but…crochet and penguins!:yellow_heart:

5 Likes

Bill was always hot in any lighting lmfaoooo
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

(Your art is stunning btw!! :sparkles: :star_struck:)

4 Likes

Yeah your crochet penguin in your pfp is adorable!!

4 Likes

Thank you :sparkles:

3 Likes

omg i could go on for HOURS about faithtut and dsaf (both video games). they are always in my brain. i can’t do anything without thinking about them. i dream about them regularly. i ignore my own needs to indulge in them. it is not healthy but i cannot stop jt. this has been going on for months now

the rest of these aren’t really hyperfixations but i’m still pretty interested in em: love crocheting, art, and music (i always have headphones on. i have them on rn even though nothing’s playing)

yeah that’s about it!! i could probably find more but this is already long enough and im standing in the kitchen at 2:30 in the morning so. i should probably be getting to bed

super nice meeting you!!! gonna have to check some of those out. just looked up house md and it looks really interesting

3 Likes

Yeah I’ve never heard of those games but I’ll be searching them up!! Sorry for not replying I did go to sleep haha! So nice meeting you as well. Let’s be friends!! (House is an awesome show if you can get over how absolutely terrible of a person house is) :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

4 Likes

oh yeah sure!! would love 2 be friends :DD abt the things i mentioned… i really don’t know if i can recommend them to anyone lmfao i love them but they’re. uhhhh. interesting i guess

i have no clue why my brain decided they were the only things it was going to focus on for the next year

3 Likes

mine is currently :sparkles:learning about the human brain​:sparkles:

4 Likes

Cool!

3 Likes