I free handed this I only used chain nots please tell me if I did ok + Update

9 Likes

Hi. It’s great that you are exploring freehanding your crochet - it can be exciting to see something you’ve imagined become reality. Well done!

From what I can see, you’ve made a chain and then gone back a bit and joined it up with a slip stitch to make the bumps, then continued on. This is a great technique.

I am assuming you want to wear this as a bracelet? If so, maybe make the band a little thicker?

If you are comfortable with making single crochet, I would chain the amount of stitches I wanted for the band, join with a slip stitch, and then do a second row of single crochet, creating chain loops joined with a slip stitch at intervals like you have already done.

Hope this feedback is helpful, and keep up the good work!

looks nice!!:pink_heart:

1 Like

cool!