I have news! 🥳

Hiii everyone!! As the title says I have some AWESOME news!

Drumroll please

I GOT AN INSTAGRAM!!!

now, there is something I need to tell y’all …

Ashlynn isn’t my name :shaking_face:

Call me grace! (Here and on insta!)

My profile name is the same as on here! I should be posting more stuff soon!

Ty for reading!!!

Have A Pawsome Day Maxx And Rooby

42 Likes

Yayayya congratulations!!! Sadly I don’t have Instagram :sob:

15 Likes

yayy, that’s awesome!

i figured ashlynn wasn’t your real name lol, your profile said it was your online fake name.

11 Likes

yayyy congrats grace!! so happy for you!

6 Likes

Yayay! :growing_heart:
Congrats! :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Yayy congratulations!!:partying_face::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Congrats that is so cool can’t wait to see your posts there

2 Likes

Same :sob:

2 Likes

same it’s okay :sob:

3 Likes

Yay! Congratulations! :ribbot-in-love:

1 Like

Ooh nice :+1:t3: my parents won’t let me have anything social media other than this :pensive_face: if I ever get it I will follow you! :grin:

2 Likes

congratssss!

Yayyyyaya

1 Like

Ayyyy imma go follow you:D

Can I still cal you Ashlynn?:P

1 Like

You can here but I would prefer if you call me grace on insta!

1 Like

yup

1 Like

yay!!!