I’m Ayame’

Hey everyone!! I’m new to Ribblr and thought I would introduce myself!! I’m Ayame’ and I like to crochet!! I prefer to crochet wearables and accessories. I also made my first plushie so I’m definitely going to be making more of those!! Can’t wait to see everyone’s wonderful creations!!:grin::hugs:

25 Likes

heyy. im also new here :)) its nice to meet u

12 Likes

Hi welcome! You’ll find that lots of people here are very nice and welcoming. Don’t be afraid to ask any questions, I’m sure someone will have the answer. :smiley::smiley:

My name is Evalynn (feel free to call my whatever you’d like) and I’ve been on here for quite some time. I crochet lots of plushes more than clothing but that is something i want to get into aswell. I do very little knitting but not enough to make something big.

If you need someone to tag for giveaways or testers you can always tag me if you’d like! I don’t mind. :blush::blush:

7 Likes

Im also new. Im still getting used to Ribblr as well.

7 Likes

Hi!! Nice to meet u too!

6 Likes

Hey nice to meet you!!

6 Likes

Hello! I hope you enjoy it here​:smile: if you ever need help never hesitate to ask in the community, if you need immediate answers feel free to use the help center, search in the community, or the wiki [link below] and community guidelines if needed :smile: Happy crafting! Hope to see your crafts soon as well :smile:

7 Likes

Thank you!!:blush:

5 Likes

Thank you!!

6 Likes

welcome to ribblr!! our community is amazing and I hope you make some friends!

7 Likes

hiiii ! i’m sorta new but so far its great and i hope it goes well for you too !!
welcome to ribblr :))) (everyone here is rlly nice btw!)

6 Likes

Hii!! Welcome!! Everyone here is so nice! Please feel free to ask anything you want. I’m sure you’ll make a lot of new friends here!

I’m Ivy, but all my Ribblr friends call me Little. I just joined in January, so I’m kind of new, but not really. I love crocheting plushies, and have made a lot. I want to get into clothing because I never have before, but I’m a little scared :sweat_smile: I don’t usually make large things. I am expanding my shop with new patterns as well.
I’d love to be your friend!

5 Likes

Hello and welcome to all the new people!
Penguins Of Madagascar Hello GIF

4 Likes

Love Story Party GIF by HULU
Welcome y’all!

4 Likes