i want to start daily something?

hello! i really want to do a daily thing, but i need sum ideas. if you have any, pls reply bc i’m brain ded

15 Likes

how about daily quote from songs, books, etc…

5 Likes

isn’t someone else doing that? but wait… I HAVE THE STUPIDEST QUOTES EVER YES

6 Likes

i dont think so…

4 Likes

@EV13isSPOCY evie is doing guess song but with emojis

5 Likes

@Snikkerdoodle might be starting a daily quote but you could do a daily recipe maybe (I don’t even know why that came to mind) or a daily pattern/shop where you could find a simple pattern and share it. That would help the designers get more people to see their work and crafters can find new ideas to add to their wishlist. Or you could do like a daily animal fact/random fact​:yellow_heart:

5 Likes

I had originally started a quote daily thing, but if you’d like to do it go ahead >:)

4 Likes

Omg I didn’t know you had a daily quote thing! If you don’t want me to do it, I can remove it, pls let me know!

4 Likes

oh no you’re all good!!! i haven’t done it in a few months :sob: (mental health goes spiral) so its free territory atp

3 Likes

Oh, ok! Thanks!

2 Likes

@tvgirl maybe like a daily encouragement or quote. Cuz I feel like people would need that. Like just a phrase of encouragement quoted from someone. It honestly doesn’t matter but something like that.

1 Like

@Snikkerdoodle is doing that, but thanks! we decided to collab tho

1 Like

Oh okay. I actually just saw your daily quote post. And it’s hilarious I absolutely love soccer. Also I’m actually glad that someone is doing it. But it’s great that you’re going to collaborate with her if you can so good luck and I hope you do great!

1 Like

Song of the day?

1 Like