I would like some Crocheting besties!

I finally started an Instagram account. HookedByMarilyn. I added / requested all mentioned here, I think. So, in case you wondered … :wink:

4 Likes

@caitshomemade is my crochet account on insta!!

5 Likes

Awesome!! Ill get to everyone tonight :heart:

3 Likes

I would love more crochet friends, currently have 1 and i got them into crochet. I am 17 and go by she/they. Also my instagram is @cecilou28_

5 Likes

Is it the one that is ceilou.28_? theres one with and without a period :smiley:

3 Likes

So I think I added everyone again! If you are interested in following back I’m @AlyphiraCrochet

Also, seriously anyone can mention me. So if you need to tag yarn friends go for it! That’s always the hardest part for me. All I ask is that if you do that it’s okay that I do the same for you. And if anyone needs to talk my messages are open <3 thank you all so much I can’t even :scream:

7 Likes

it’s cecilou28_ with the _ at the end

4 Likes

I’m glad you recovered quickly. :heart::heart:

3 Likes

As @anoswaldoddity also said, I’m super glad you recovered from covid quickly :heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Hey! @JapandaDesigns

welcome to the ribblr community!

3 Likes

Hi! I would love to connect. My Instagram is @mamasophsvintageartcrafts. I have diagnosed OCD, SA, and Depression. I’ve never been diagnosed with Agoraphobia, but I’m pretty sure I have developed it over the years. Looking forward to getting to know you more! Sincerely, Sophia

5 Likes

Welcome to the Ribblr Community!!
@mamasophs

2 Likes

I still can’t find you D: If you send me a follow on insta though I can send a follow back! I have no idea why this is happening.

2 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr! I have added you on insta. <3

And I understand those can be rough. I have depression with PTSD and Agoraphobia, but the latter two are the ones that affect me the most. I’m actually on disability because of them at the moment while I work through them in therapy. If you ever need to talk or vent about anything my DM’s on here and Instagram are always open.

To anyone else with any mental health battles, I’m also open. I know I can’t always fully understand what each unique individual goes through, but I do understand how crafting (crocheting, knitting, and more) can be therapeutic and has brought me together with so many lovely people here on Ribblr, and even within my own family.

I know this is sappy but like, thank you guys. This thread has helped me tons, I’ve already made great friends on and off the platform because of Ribblr, and I have a stronger sense of belonging that hadn’t been there before. So, from the deepest part of my heart, thank you all for being such a wonderful community.

5 Likes

I have no ideas either. Just give me your insta and I’ll go add you!!!

3 Likes

It really is wonderful isn’t it? This community helped me a lot too.

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

I just added everyone on insta<3!

5 Likes

Awesome i think ive got you added!

3 Likes