Ideas for pattern testing

I made a list of possible testings I’m considering. I like doing dog accessories and practical small items like the charger wraps. Is there anything you like to see and/or added to my list? Orange checks mean that I already did it and it’s in my shop.

17 Likes

I’d love to see the snowflake charger wrap and the shark dog costume!!

Cute Dog in Shark Costume

5 Likes

Shark dog costume of course

2 Likes

I love all those ideas, especially the costumes!

1 Like

OMG just by looking at that list I can tell that everything in there is adorbs!!! Honestly, because halloween is comming up, you could make a bunch of halloween costumes for the dogs! :jack_o_lantern:

Dog in Monkey Costume Running

1 Like

i think these are great ideas!

2 Likes

Maybe a coaster that is a pumpkin for fall?

1 Like

I’d love to see the snail and snowflake charger wraps!

1 Like