In need of friends

Hi! I’m looking to find some new friends to talk with and have fun. I’m new to this community since I heard of this through a friend. Thanks! Pm me if ur interested!

16 Likes

Hi! Welcome to the community! Were glad to have you (:

7 Likes

thank you! <3

6 Likes

Welcome! Ribblr is a great place to find friends. Everyone is so nice and kind compared to social media platforms. Hope you have fun!

6 Likes

Thanks! I’m already feeling so welcomed :smiling_face:

7 Likes

Hello! I hope you enjoy it here, I try doing this when I can for newcomers :smile: if you ever need help never hesitate to ask in the community, if you need immediate answers feel free to use the help center, search in the community, or the wiki [link below] and community guidelines if needed :smile: Happy crafting! Hope to see your crafts soon as well :smile:

7 Likes

Welcome! I’m sure you will find many friends among these fine crafters. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Welcome! <3 Its so nice here.

5 Likes

Welcome to the community! Everyone her is really welcoming and friendly, youll feel at home right away :smiling_face: If you ever have any questions or just wanna talk, feel free to message me <3

5 Likes

Welcome.

2 Likes

Hiii welcome to ribblr! Its an amazing place im sure u’ll settle in very soon! We are happy to have you here :relieved::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Welcome id love to be your friend, im also kinda new to ribblr!

4 Likes

I’ll always take a new friend and welcome them with open arms :grinning:

3 Likes