interest check for a rilakkuma bag pattern

I finally finished designing this bag and was wondering if anyone would be interested in a written pattern.

I’d be happy to draft up a pattern if there’s enough people interested. I might make some small changes too if I make one (like the handle/strap). Thank you so much :white_heart:

48 Likes

THATS SO CUTEEE!! If you want to definitely make a pattern!

8 Likes

If you want to make it a pattern, go for it :smile:

6 Likes

That’s adorable!

6 Likes

cute!!! you should do it!

5 Likes

PLEASEE DO ITT<33 Its SOO CUTE!

5 Likes

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGGGGG RILAKKUMA IS THE BEST EVER PLSPLSPLS POST A TESTER CALL I WOULD 100% LOVE TO TEST @yarnivorecrochets LOOK AT THISSSSSSSS

7 Likes

CAN I PLS BE A TESTER IF YOU DO IT :sob: PLEASEEEEEEE
please
please

5 Likes

Its lovelyyyyy omg yess make it a pattern :slight_smile:

4 Likes

of course!! it might take a while for me to write the pattern but i’ll have you first on the list when i do :white_heart:

7 Likes

OMIGOSH thank you sooo much

4 Likes

This looks soooooooooo cute i would love a pattern and possibly testing it for you if thats what you choose to do!

5 Likes

It looks great, I think many people could be interested in it.

4 Likes

OMGGGGGGG. rilakkuma?!

6 Likes

OMG. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE A PATTERN.:pleading_face::pleading_face: i would really, really, really like to test. like i REALLY want to test :teddy_bear::teddy_bear:

6 Likes

ok so i just realized i kinda suck at tapestry crochet, BUT, I WILL PRACTICE. for the sake of testing this.

5 Likes

i appreciate all the replies!! thank you sooo much :heartpulse: i will definitely be writing up a pattern for this after seeing yalls responses but it might take some time since i’ll be prioritizing other projects first. i’ll be posting it here on ribblr when it’s ready for testing!

5 Likes

ok i rlly wanna test!

4 Likes

Did you make this bag yourself, and have you written other patterns?

If it’s a well written pattern, I can see it selling for >$8

Well written-
Stitch counts at end of each round
Step by step photos, especially of areas of transition/potential confusion
Embroidery/sewing details ( in round 2, stitches 2-5 sew the ear for example)
Legend of abbreviations
If project has fabric sewed on it, provide instructions for sewing or link to a tutorial
Supply list includes how much yarn ( meters) and weight of yarn ( worsted/#4 etc) and exact dimensions of other parts ( buckle, etc)
Link to tutorial or video embedded in Ribblr for transitions or potentially confusing sections)
Graph of pattern ( see example in picture)

4 Likes

yes i made this bag myself! i’ve freehanded stuff and written up a few patterns for them using google sheets but i’ve only kept them to myself and friends lol
this will be my first time making a detailed pattern and also first time using ribblr for it. i appreciate the tips and will have this saved for reference later! thank you so much :blush:

3 Likes