Introduction!

Hi everyone! My name is Indi, my pronouns are she/they and I joined Ribblr a few days ago because I randomly found it! Some things I enjoy doing:

• Crocheting
  • Drawing
  • Listening to music

My favourite music right now:

• Frank Ocean
  • Doja Cat
  • Billie Eilish
  • Gorillaz
  • Smashing Pumpkins

My current crochet projects are:

:smiley:

21 Likes

Hello! I hope you enjoy it here, good to meet you, I try to do this with newcomers when I can :smile: if you ever need help never hesitate to ask in the community, if you need immediate answers feel free to use the help center, search in the community, or the wiki [link below] and community guidelines if needed :smile: Happy crafting! Hope to see your crafts soon as well :smile:

5 Likes

hiiii welcome to ribblr :pray: hope you like it here! there are lots of nice and friendly people on ribblr :see_no_evil::heart_hands: ((gorillaz is one of my favourite groups, i love noodle hehe)) would love to see some of your makes if you post them to your journal ! the tacocat is so cute :pleading_face::face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Hi!!!
Welcome to ribblr, the crafting world!

By any chance…
are you a teen?

3 Likes

lol tysm!!

2 Likes

Hi!

3 Likes

WELCOMEEEE PERSONNNNNN (I hope)

Episode 4 Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

1 Like

lol tyyyy!

1 Like

Hi & Welcome!
Flirty Hello GIF

1 Like

Welcome to Ribblr! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Welcome!!

2 Likes

:hugs::relieved::wink::blush:
Welcome to Rebblr!

2 Likes

Hello, hi, lovely to see you

2 Likes

I got that taco cat on my want to make list in me brain.

Welcome friend!

2 Likes

Hi! Welcome to Ribblr! I actually have the Tacocat in my wishlist…you’ll have to give an update when you finish!
You’re going to love it here…everyone is really nice and it’s a beautiful community.
Happy crocheting! :heart_hands::yarn:

2 Likes

welcome!!! im also newish ribblr is rly cool!!! tacocat is adorbs also u should go see me pfp banner contest!!!

2 Likes

Hi! Thank you!

2 Likes

Tysm!!

1 Like

@Cassidiiaa @NanaJanice @TheFairythorn @Bunnyhuny @TheFibreAddict @bananacow9

Thanks everyone :blush:

4 Likes