Introductions

Yep, Scottish, Welsh, Irish and German here.

5 Likes

I can’t show you here, it’s a discord thing. But they’re very cute and very animated.

4 Likes

We should get something similar added to ribblr :exploding_head:

4 Likes

That would be so COOL!!

4 Likes

Hi my name is Olivia. I know this post is kind of late after all of the other posts but I still wanted to introduce myself. So yeah. I am almost 14 years old. Sometimes I’m great with words and sometimes my words are stuck in my brain so sorry if this is just a jumble of words. I have been diagnosed with ADHD, OCD, anxiety, sensory issues, and possible autism. I am really affected by these conditions in my daily life, but we are working to make my life easier and more enjoyable. I taught myself to crochet through YouTube videos only a month ago and it not only keeps my hands busy but it keeps my from picking at my nails and it’s is very calming to my anxiety. I also find it really rewarding because I do amigurumi and even big amigurumi doesn’t take an extreme amount of time to finish. I am so glad to find this space and I’m glad to be able to chat with other neurodiverse individuals.:heart:

2 Likes

HIIII!! I’m so excited I found this. I’m nix, I go by any pronouns. I have ADHD, autism, and Tourettes. I have been crocheting and knitting since I was little. I wasn’t very good obviously, but I remember making crochet chains that trailed down the hallway. I learned how to knit in fourth grade and have done so occasionally in spurts in typical hyper fixation fashion.

In the past couple months I have gotten obsessed with crocheting amigurumi animals, specifically pokemon,

I’m happy to be here!

We’re a polyfragmented autistic DID system with CPTSD and Tourettes

I’m Charlie, 30 years old from Wales. I live with my husband and our various pets.

I am formally diagnosed ADHD and self diagnosed autistic. I also have dyslexia but it mainly only affects reading.

Only started doing knitting and crochet last year to help me not play mobile games so much (plus my art block for drawing is at an all time low)

At the moment, I’m mainly doing amigarumi projects and any gift ideas I think my friends will like.

1 Like