is anyone else in my age group?

I’m in middle school (7th grade) :white_heart:

10 Likes

I’m 24 and graduated college a year and a half ago! Lol

12 Likes

i’m 16, going into 11th grade and will turn 17 later this year

7 Likes

Im also going into 8th!! But im only 12 bc my b-day is july 16th!

8 Likes

I’m not in your age group since I’m 33 . . . where my 90s babes at?! :melting_face::purple_heart: I’m really happy to have discovered this resource though! Way back when I was like 15 I started teaching myself how to crochet amigurumi because they were too kawaii to resist. Everyone called it knitting and said I was a grandma as well :joy::ok_hand:t2: I fell out of crochet for a good while and love that this app helps me remember stitches because my brain is neurodivergent lol!!:rofl:

16 Likes

I’m 12 going into 7th grade going into middle school :laughing:

7 Likes

8th grade was really fun!

6 Likes

Same

7 Likes

I’m in my 40s,the grandma comments hit nearer to home when you’re older but not really old :joy: it makes me so happy to see so many of you young people here crocheting though :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: My daughter wants to learn, she’s 8, I thought it might be too young to have the patience but maybe not given these comments.

13 Likes

32 yo here! :grin:

12 Likes

I’m 17 years old and going into 11th grade, and I’ve been crocheting and knitting since I was around 11 years old. It is true that a lot of older people crochet but the older crocheters who I’ve talked to always say they started young. It seems like it’s becoming more popular with younger people also. A lot of people at my school crochet, mostly girls but some boys too.

8 Likes

I’m going into 9th!

7 Likes

I’m going into my 1st year of college! Nice to see other youngins

10 Likes

i’m 11 :neutral_face:

9 Likes

what :exploding_head::disguised_face:

6 Likes

Same with me :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Yayyyy I’m a youngin