is anyone else in my age group?

I’m going to 11th in september

7 Likes

Same! I’m 15 and next year I’ll be turning 16 in February. I noticed there are many people in our age group here after I joined and it’s exciting to see that I’m not the only one who does this since at my school, not a lot of people crochet or anything and when I mention it or bring in a finished project, everyone is amazed with me.

8 Likes

Hi, I’m 12 years old and in 7th grade. I was also surprised to find that there are people my age an Ribblr but there are a lot of teens on here. I hope you’ve enjoyed Ribblr so far

10 Likes

Me too!!

8 Likes

Omg im also in 9th going into 10th! Its nice to know theres people my age on here too​:sweat_smile:

7 Likes

I’m 12 turning 13 in one week! Also going into 8th grade

10 Likes

I’m in seventh and next year for me is 8th so I am 13 almost 14

8 Likes

We’re in our mid 20s (DID System)

5 Likes

Hi! I’m going into 8/9th grade next semester! Though i am homeschooled so it’s all over the place lol

6 Likes

i’m 17 and in university! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Im in yr seven, going into yr 8 and im 12 :blush:

11 Likes

Me! I just finished 7th grade. going to 8th in early august! I started crocheting back in 5th grade I think, but i really got into it again in the last few months of 6th.

9 Likes

Hey!! I was wondering too if there were people my age on this app. I’m also in 9th, going into 10th! I’m abt to be 15 in August :slight_smile:

7 Likes

i say you try teaching her! she either likes it or not, nothing to lose right? maybe it will keep her occupied and happy! like an escape:) that’s what i use when i need an escape from life

7 Likes

I am part of the old group :rofl:
38 last schooling MSN program
Getting Old 30 Rock GIF

16 Likes

Hi! I’m also going to be in 10th grade! I’m 15 years old :smiling_face:

8 Likes

Me too!

8 Likes

Seventeen and going into my extra year of high school! That’s one thing that I’ve really liked about Ribblr- that it seems to attract more of the younger audience like me!

7 Likes

Im going to 8th grade and I have been crocheting for 2 years now!!:slight_smile:

9 Likes

Im also in 9th! Seems alot of people are here lol.

4 Likes