Stripe is not available in my country and I doubt it will be any time soon, is there an alternative to receive payments for my patterns?
At the moment I don’t believe there is, I’m sorry about that
@Ribblr will know for sure
Even PayPal doesn’t work in all countries, so no matter how many methods Ribblr could have available there still might be some countries that still won’t be workable
@abrilza4 where are you from?
This has been discussed recently, here’s my comment:
Of course @tygger428 is correct, it’s extremely difficult to support ALL countries, but we’re doing the best we can to support more countries. I hope this will be available this year.
is the an alternative to to using stripe as a seller
this topic comes up often, this was last month:
oh, Hello there! I nearly forgot! ![]()
But what about countries that do not have stripe?
Hi! please see the messages above ![]()