Is your pattern really yours??

No, I’ve never tested for that person.

4 Likes

Great thankyou

4 Likes

This is all just craziness now

4 Likes

Don’t be worried, don’t be sad, don’t be ashamed. You do you and feel free to publish your pattern. We’re all here for you

4 Likes

Absolutely i checked her shop and patterns abd nothing exactly but its opened my eyes to this e-pattern system. I mean ive been designing or making crocheting crafts since 6 years old andvmade my first baby cot granny square bkanket fir my aunty and i never had a pattern a pattern and that was 42 years ago lol. Its just a can’t crochet so my patterns are in my head and written down somewhere.
Thankyou again fir your support :blush:

5 Likes

I didn’t have time to read everything but
Could we see pictures of their product and your product? Like the finished one
The moment you change the tiniest bit of sth, it’s your pattern so it shouldn’t matter
Also, if it’s literally a rectangle with maybe a design on it, depending on the design, it doesn’t matter :slight_smile:
Some people jeez

3 Likes

“The moment you have changed the tiniest bit” is dangerous thinking. The only way a design is yours is if you designed it. If you started with a base of someone else’s design, it will always be their design, altered by you, even if you end up changing everything.
However, that’s not what happened here. It was just a coincidence that 2 different people made bookmark patterns

6 Likes

Ohh oops
I didn’t mean to think it like that
I just forgot to add as long as it was your idea or something like that
I forgot =)))
Either way sorry t.t

5 Likes