ISO knit patterns

Hi guys! I’m a left handed crocheter who’s recently taken up knitting & I wanna know if anyone out there has any links to videos or beginner patterns for lefty’s

6 Likes

Following, I’m also a lefty who wants to learn to knit soon :hugs:

3 Likes

First good luck on your journal! I’ve sorta recently started and it’s been so much fun, I found these videos that might be of some help! The first kind of explains the difference/or lack there of. For the most part they explain it’s basically the same and it seems continental knitting is something to consider so I would consider looking into videos for that. In fact many right handers knit continental too, so there will be tons of videos on that! As for the next video it’s a playlist of basic things for knitting in the left hand! (Just make sure to click the lines with the triangle at the right of the title to see all the videos in the playlist) I’ll also tag @Lefthandstitches since you seem interested too :smile:

Also I’m not sure if you’re aware but as you know if you have the tips on in patterns it’ll show you a video of a specific stitches, for example if it says increase there will be a blue line under the word and if you click it, it will show a video how to do it, well there is a left handed mode that shows you the video in the left handed way of doing specific stitches! Here’s a quote by Ribblr how to do it if you need more help let me know!

4 Likes

WOW! Thank you so much! I will definitely check these out!🫶🏻

2 Likes

No problem! :smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :heartbeat: