Issues with the free pattern count?

Is anyone else having issues with their 5 free daily patterns?
It only let me download 1 today and then told me I had reached my limit.
Not sure why.

12 Likes

I’m not sure when you’re downloading but each pattern sets off a timer of 24 hours is the best way I can explain it.

8 Likes

No I totally understand that, I downloaded 5 yesterday evening and this evening when I knew my time had reset, I downloaded 1, when I went to download the 2nd one it told me I had reached my limit for some reason.

8 Likes

Maybe you got the 1, then had to wait 24 hours from the 2nd pick yesterday? Make sense? Try again.

5 Likes

Nope, still says I reached my daily limit.
Guess I’ll just have to wait until tomorrow. Oh well lol At least I got one today :joy:

6 Likes

Tagging @Ribblr to explain.

Maybe we all can learn something.

6 Likes

Thanks a bunch! :love_letter:
We shall see!

6 Likes

I know this was what has been mentioned before.

8 Likes

Yes after either 2 or 3 ive apparently got my 5 daily quota

7 Likes

Dear Ribblr, we have found a glitch lol

7 Likes

Ground Control to Major Tom……….

7 Likes

Yea, the last few days I cloud only get 2-3 a. Day.

7 Likes

The limit is 5 per 24 hours, not per calendar day, as suggested by @anoswaldoddity.

@SierrasStitchSanctuary - on your account it shows you’ve taken 4 patterns exactly 22 hours before taking another one, hence why you couldn’t take more for another few hours.

Please note this is a fair use limit.
Unless you complete 5 patterns every 24 hours (in which case we salut you :saluting_face:) we recommend saving patterns you are interested to your wishlist.

Have a great day!

15 Likes

Thank you @Ribblr !

6 Likes

I’ve found for some reason I can get 2 midday and 3 in the evening or early morning of the next day (of course if I don’t get the two midday I can still get them in the evening) I thought it had to do with the fact I’m in a different time zone from what the ribblr website runs on. But as long as I got 5 a day I wasn’t going to question it lol​:woozy_face:
Edit: I just read ribblrs response. That makes sense haha!

6 Likes

Thanks a bunch Ribblr!
Is there any chance there may be an idea or plan set in place for personal timers to show on our home pages or something? Guessing when I can get the next one isn’t very much fun at all lol
Just a suggestion!
Thanks so much for your time :love_letter:

7 Likes

Yup. It seems to do a refresh every 24 hours, depending on when you used your pattern download.
I get one or two freebies in the morning and get the rest in the evening :roll_eyes::woman_shrugging:t2::joy:

7 Likes

Yeah, Being able to see our Timers would makes things a lot better.

6 Likes

Maybe a new feature to suggest to the @Ribblr team? :smiley:

7 Likes

@Ribblr is the post likes the same?

5 Likes