It's finally here! Pre-order opens. THANK YOU ALL so much šŸ’œ

RIBBLR YARN PRE-ORDER IS HERE!!! :star_struck:
(Ribblr+ pre-order open, public pre-order tomorrow!)

I honestly cannot quite believe I’m writing this..

After all the voting and the behind the scenes updates, after all the reveals this week… you can FINALLY pre-order Ribblr Yarn and have it in your hands within the next few weeks. :yarn:

You can also now explore our entire collection using the new ā€˜yarn’ icon - official launch is coming soon!

(And you’ll also see a few unboxing videos from a few creators you may know :two_hearts:)


I’ve spent most of this year working day and night on this launch (literally :sweat_smile:). There have been a lot of sweat and even tears…

And I absolutely could not have done it alone.

We have been working with incredible partners to help us make, design, test and get this yarn ready. But most importantly, YOU guys have been involved at pretty much every step of the way - firstly voting that you want Ribblr Yarn, then voting on things like having Ribbot on the label, sharing your favorite colors, yarn weights and so much more. You really helped me and our team navigate this whole thing.

and now we’re actually here!!

One thing that is really important to me personally is making Ribblr Yarn available around the entire world. but doing that from day one is hard.

We have to start with one warehouse location (US and wherever we picked, having only one warehouse was always going to make shipping to the rest of the world tricky (prices, tariffs…).

So for the pre-order we’re testing shipping to USA but also Canada, Australia and the UK.

I want to be upfront: international shipping is crazy expensive and we’re trying to subsidize as much of it as we can. So we may have to adjust/pause once the official launch is here.

And to all you Ribblrs elsewhere reading this thinking ā€œwhat about me?ā€ - I SEE YOU.

One of the next big steps will be opening more warehouse locations so we can make shipping to more countries easier, as well as much cheaper.
Over the next few months we’ll continue our plans to expand international shipping - this will depend heavily on sales and interest.

We just have to start somewhere so please bear with us!


So… here we go! RIBBLR YARN IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING!!!

Thank you so so much for helping us get here.

Yours,
Lir :purple_heart:

135 Likes

First!

I just got my preorder in!

So excited!

19 Likes

Thanks for your support! Can’t wait for you to get it!!

15 Likes

THIRD! IM SO EXCITEED CONGRATSSS and it’s ok that ur ships only work in the US UK and Australia! I live in on another continent so I’m kinda sad :smiling_face_with_tear:

16 Likes

Congratulations Lir, this is soo exciting <333 I can’t believe it’s already here, I feel like it was just a couple weeks ago when it was announced you guys were making your own yarn xD I’ve been giddily looking through all the yarn and colors you guys have available, it all looks amazing (and decently priced)!

Great job Ribblr team :clap::tada:

11 Likes

Congrats​:tada:

7 Likes

Congratulations Ribblr Team! Cannot wait to unbox the yarn and feel it for myself! Hope you all can feel a sense of relief but also get excited for the next steps on this journey. :raising_hands: :starry-eyed-ribbot-tight: :clap:

7 Likes

thank you!

8 Likes

absolutely! thank you :purple_heart:

8 Likes

I love the bundles​:heart_eyes:
I live in Europe though, so I’ll have to be patient a little longer​:face_exhaling:

11 Likes

Same :sob:

9 Likes

YAYYYYYY!!! I’m so happy! please tell me this will be in hobby lobby <3

8 Likes

Congratulations! I remember when this journey started, we’ve come a long way! :D

6 Likes

I know, we live in the same country. So if anybody is up to smuggle some yarn…two clients in Central Europe here​:joy: I’m sure we can find a dark alley somewhere so you get the whole smuggling experience​:winking_face_with_tongue::sunglasses:

8 Likes

Hopefully :D (ironically ofc)

6 Likes

Ribblr only (for now) - but our ordering online is simple, secure and would get the yarn to you in no time (pre-order will take longer though!)

9 Likes

Aaaaah! Im so excited! I hope my parents would let me buy it!

6 Likes

Im trying to convince myself that what I’ve ordered is enough…. It’s not working though.:ribbot-laughing-tight: :yarn: I really do need one of each of the sample boxes….right?

8 Likes

Yay! Pre-order is finally here!

7 Likes

Yes u do!

7 Likes