It's finally here! Pre-order opens. THANK YOU ALL so much 💜

Pre-ordered, can wait!!

6 Likes

I’m so indecisive , I can’t pick between the bundles :sob:
Oh gosh, the anxiety of not being a yarn -splurger

7 Likes

I’m so excited I want to get them all. Hopefully there is a bulk discount​:crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

I just preordered the mini plushie bundle! Aaaah, I’m so excited!!

(Side note: I live in Canada and the shipping was like, $18 :sob: damn tariffs, man)

7 Likes

Eeeeckkkk I opened the app and I kid u not I screamed with joy cuz I saw the yarn icon at the bottom of the screen and I just started looking and Staring at all the yarn options, they’re so cute. I’m definitely so excited to try them out.

Congratulations @lir

7 Likes

Oh my goodness I was just looking at all of them and these are like the best yarn prices ever! Thank you Lir! I might actually be able to buy some!!!:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

OMG YESSSSS! CONGRATS!

6 Likes

:ribbot-in-love: Thank you for putting in all your hard work! I just pre-ordered the purple box :purple_heart: and I’m so excited!

I can’t wait to get my hands on it! :starry-eyed-ribbot-open-arms-tight:

Cat Playing with Yarn Ball

8 Likes

Thank you for your support! can wait for you to have it!!

8 Likes

Yayyyy!

6 Likes

Yayy!! I’m so excited!! I feel like it was just yesterday when you asked if you guys should make your own yarn and I’m so happy you did!!

4 Likes

Oh gosh​:sob::sob:I got exited about and I rlly want it but I only buy yarn a micheals so I can’t get it​:sob::sob::sob:

4 Likes

thank you for your support every step of the way! It does feel like yesterday although I probably spent an unhealthy amount of time working on it since then :sweat_smile: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Haha, I feel like I would do the same :joy:

4 Likes

that’s fair - we’ll hopefully be at some retailers later on, however ordering directly from Ribblr is safe and secure, feel free to message our team if you have any concerns on that or anything else. They’ll be happy to share and help.

4 Likes

yayy!! I can’t wait to get my hands on some! Will it only be available to order on ribblr? or will it be able to order on amazon or in store someday?

5 Likes

potentially - but currently we are focus on Ribblr. We’ll keep you posted as these conversations continue to evolve :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Great! Also I was looking at the yarn and just wanted to let you know when I went to ‘makes’ yarn appeared twice

Screenshot 2026-09-27 08.11.13

5 Likes

Congraaaaats! I just saw the new yarn section, and some of the unboxings in there and the yarn looks AMAZING! Congrats to you and the whole team! :tada:

5 Likes

i kind of like YarnYarn :sweat_smile: will get this checked and fixed! tysm

5 Likes