It's finally here! Pre-order opens. THANK YOU ALL so much 💜

Thank you!!

4 Likes

ATE GURLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL… DOES IT SHIP IN INDIAAA PLEASE TELLLLLLLLLLL

3 Likes

I pre-ordered 2 bundles, but couldn’t do just one order, it would be nice to be able to purchase multiple bundles in one order.

4 Likes

Thank you! I’ll definitely make a note of that!

5 Likes

Yayay so happy I can’t wait!!!
I just look at the yarn page for the first time, I love how much effort y’all put into it :sparkling_heart::heart_hands::panda::tada::sparkles:

5 Likes

Not currently unfortunately! But what I can say is I’m working on it :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Congrats Lir! I’ll need to wait another day to order, but I’m super excited!

5 Likes

Can’t wait to see come cotton yarn!!

6 Likes

thank you for the kind words! A lot of it is thanks to you and the community telling us what kind of things are important to you, plus our own experience as crafters and things we find important :purple_heart:

5 Likes

If things go well we hope to have some early 2027! :cherry_blossom:

9 Likes

I ordered the fall bundle :raising_hands: I’m so excited to try all the yarn!!

3 Likes

thanks @dontfeedthecrochet !

4 Likes

YAYYYY​:face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears:

5 Likes

lir you look so happy!

6 Likes

Yeesss!!! Congrats!! Just had my birthday, perhaps I should get a late birthday present >;)

6 Likes

Yayyyy!!

6 Likes

So excited :partying_face::partying_face::purple_heart:

10 Likes

Same

6 Likes

Yay I’m so happy for you! It’s not available in my country so I can’t preorder, but I completely understand, good luck with expanding! Will you be making more yarns sometime? All of the yarn lines you made already are really awesome, but I would still love to see a thick weight 5 cotton yarn, I was searching for it but it seems like it’s not available in my country. I am looking forward to all you create and achieve, good luck!

11 Likes

YESSSSSSSS IM SO EXCITEDDDDDDDD HOPEFULLY I CAN BUY SOMEEEEE

7 Likes