July Feature Drop 🆕 Say hi to Shareable!

Our new feature drop has just landed. Scroll down to learn about all our new features and improvements :tada:

:new: Shareable

shareable

Shareable is an exciting & interactive new way to share your content.
It makes it so much easier to share your Ribblr content/libraries with friends and followers :partying_face:

Look for the shareable icon (see above) on your shop, makes, stash, wishlist and patterns pages.
Once you click it you’ll be presented with a grid option.

By default, the grid shows up to 12 of your most recent content. You can change it by using it the ‘sort by’ feature on that page or by using the randomizer button at the top right corner.

Change the grid, add a title and finally click the shareable word/icon to download the image so you can share it with the world!

New community grid :new:

Our new feature drop also makes grid available on our community!

Starting today, you can create a grid of your photos in any post or message.
Upload 2+ photos and look for the grid icon. Alternatively, use nest your photos links using a [grid] markdown.

ezgif.com-video-to-gif

New search filter - Exclude patterns you own :new:

A very popular suggestion - now available.
Check out the new filter option in search. You can exclude patterns you own so they simply won’t show up on your search. :blush:

Thanks for suggesting!
Check out Suggestions :raised_hands: space if you have any suggestion to make or want to show your support in for an existing suggestion!

New & improved promotional content

We recently announced Ribblr Earn - beta launch. Displaying promotional content & ads helps us better support our designers, provide free content to users, and continue to develop new products & features for you.
You’ll soon start seeing more promotional content on Ribblr. We’re working hard to provide you with amazing deals that are personalized to your liking. You are not obliged to click or buy anything. If you see something you like interacting with it will support our designers and the platform as a whole.

Even more…

~ New Help center questions & answers
~ UI bug fixes on shops

In case you missed it… our previous feature drops :arrow_lower_left:

Did you learn about our Ribblr’s new testing tools yet?

Check out all our previous feature drops!

Which of our new feature do you love? :purple_heart:

Vote for one or many! :point_down:

• Shareable!
  • Community grid photos!
  • New search filter!
  • Something else (post below)

0 voters

33 Likes

Amazing! I really like the new search filter! I know it was requested very often!!

14 Likes

I requested the searchable feature more than once so am happy that they included it

16 Likes

Thanks! That’s exactly why we continue to release features based on things we see in Suggestions :raised_hands:

10 Likes

I really like the new search filter! Also the community grid photos is nice as I have to use a separate app if I want to grid something so having it here is really nice! I probably won’t use the shareable feature as I don’t intend to share things but I can definitely see how others can use it for their social media! All in all a really nice feature drop! Thank you for your hard work :laughing::smile:

8 Likes

This is so exciting!!!

6 Likes

Excited for all this :clap:

4 Likes

The search filter is gonna be a life saver thank you!!!

4 Likes

Love the idea of Shareable and have tried to use it on my ipad pro and on my android phone but it has crashed several times after clicking the share button.
I have attached a photo with the message I got on my phone the last time it crashed. I cleared the cache and tried again, but it still crashed.

2 Likes

Sorry about that. We ran into some issue whilst trying to optimize it for all devices. Can you try again now?

2 Likes

@Ribblr I was able to download grid images this time. But there appears to be a character limit on the title. See the photo’s. This is on my android phone. Can’t try on the ipad at the moment

3 Likes

can you all add a timer for the five free patterns every 24 hours? i sometimes be forgetting what time i redeemed those lol

4 Likes

Allow designers to put their shops on “vacation hold” if they are going to be offline or out of the area

4 Likes

This is as expected. It will only fit into the box

3 Likes

I don’t mind riblr trying to make money for themselves but I really don’t want the type of intrusive ads you get on phone devices. I crochet to relax or when I’m overwhelmed. Don’t think I’d stay if I had to get through the latest makeover game ad. Maybe try make money out of big brands that are here already?

1 Like

Hi there and thanks for your feedback! :wave:

We currently only show promoted products we think you like in free patterns. We split revenue with the designer so they can get compensated for their work.

For more please see:

2 Likes

Whats the search filter?

Whats the search filter?

If you go to the :mag_right: you can search for patterns and filter by different things such as yarn, and skill levels
And now you can filter to exclude patterns you own!

2 Likes