l i f e ~

dont know if yall have noticed, but i’ve been a bit more distant on ribblr lately. i used to always be in the mc, group chats, dm’s, all that, but i just havent really been feeling great lately (mentally) so this is like a sort of break ig? I’ll still pm a bit, mostly if i see yall have first, and maybe a bit (like i sort of have been) in gc’s some towards the night time. i’m not leaving or anything like that, just not doing great and tryna keep myself as safe as i can in the time being. in the past week/couple weeks i’ve barely said 2 things in the mc and sometimes talk more at night or here and there through out the day, as i said i will still be talking just not as much as i had been in the past and yes i will pm especially with those im closest to <3

20 Likes

Ok pookla! Feel better :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart: >:))

4 Likes

Feel better kai!!! pms are always open <3

4 Likes

aw, hope u feel better! have a nice break and stay safe! <3

4 Likes

i know we don’t talk much, but I’m here if you need anything :]

3 Likes

Stay safe :green_heart:

4 Likes

Have a good break. Take care of yourself. Rest, recharge and feel better. :purple_heart:
Happy Summer GIF by Learner Circle

4 Likes

ill miss you atlas! im always here to talk :]

2 Likes