Language Learners?

I was just curious if anyone else here is learning any languages? I have been learning Japanese through apps for the past 2 or 3 years lol

16 Likes

I have duolingo and over the years ive started learning like 15 different languages :sweat_smile: but currently im (trying to) learn about 2 or 3

7 Likes

oh which ones are you learning? i am considering eventually picking up Mandarin and Russian

5 Likes

I attempted russian at one point lol :laughing: but im learning latin in school, french (my main one for he past few years), and im doing korean with @LatteCrochet for her friend

7 Likes

I am learning Latin in school but German and Korean on Duoliguo

7 Likes

sounds fun! i think i tried Latin on duolingo a few years back too

6 Likes

German is a fun language! it sounds so neat

6 Likes

i learn French and German in school, I’m dropping french next year but continuing German for GCSE! I think I’ll probably start doing Duolingo German just for extra knowledge</3

7 Likes

@BubblzCrochet Sounds cool! i tried to learn french when i was about 7, but i gave up cause no one cpuld teach me

6 Likes

oh that sucks!! it was compulsory at my school until you reach a certain age.

5 Likes

@BubblzCrochet ah my school only teaches Spanish, but they just play videos and the teacher in the room with us can’t even speak it

5 Likes

omg that’s so bad :sob:

5 Likes

Yea Spanish

6 Likes

ikr :sob:

5 Likes

that’s a good language to learn

5 Likes

I love learning languages! I started learning Japanese a few years ago but then got consumed by my love of Korean. I’ve been self learning for like 10 years, but I’m not nearly as fluent as I’d like to be lol. I have ADHD so it makes it hard to study and remember what I learned haha

5 Likes

@LunarlyCreations i admire your dedication to learning! i hope to become somewhat fluent one day. maybe we’ll both be fluent in our languages in the future

5 Likes

We will! I believe in you and I know I’ll never quit because I just love languages! What apps do you like to study with?

5 Likes

@LunarlyCreations i use Rosetta Stone, Renshuu, and Busuu

5 Likes

Does sign language count?

7 Likes