✨🎢 Let’s Pretend We’re here (pt.2) 🎢 ✨

HELLOOOOOO STRANGERSSSSSSSSSS :sparkles:

SOOOooOooOoOOoOoO you probably guessed by the title we’re doing another pretend we’re here. RUN WILD NOW MY CHILDREN AND PRETEND YOUR HERE~ :sparkles:

16 Likes

FIRST OMG TYYY

2 Likes

aaaaAAAAAAAAAA!!! WAHOO FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN

ARI CHOMU COME DO THE ROLLERCOASTER WITH ME!

2 Likes

I zoom past everyone and go on all of the rides WITHOUT PAYING!

MWUHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :smiling_face_with_horns:

I also get loads of cotton candy :squinting_face_with_tongue: (without paying)

Baby Driving Toy Sports Car

2 Likes

IM DOING THE ROLLERCOASTER RN!

1 Like

LETS GET IN THE FRONT!

1 Like

WEEEEEEE

Oh wait

Oh no…

I forgot to put my seatbelt on…

AHHHHHH

HELP MEEEEEE

1 Like

NOOOO!!! grabs you by the leg and pulls you back in PUT YOUR SEATBELT BACK ON qUICK

1 Like

flings out of the ride

2 Likes

SUREEEE ONE SEC LEMME MAKE SURE MY POOKIE IS STRAPPED INTO HIS SEAT AND ISNT BREATHING FIRE

:skull:
Rip Chomu
Died in 2026
Didnt live too long

2 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO rollercoaster ends

oh wait never mind you fell off at the end. you just flopped onto the ground

1 Like

Wait that was embarrassing!

Oguri Cap Uma Musume: Embarrassed

1 Like

a moment of silence for the fallen by two inches Chomu

2 Likes

Don’t look at meeeee
Ahhhhhhh
Runs into a pole and never returns

1 Like


he just shot a fireball at the pole to free u he wants ur old candy u have in ur pocket

2 Likes

I’M GOING ON THE ROLLER COASTER

gets on the cart

Uh oh, I’m having second thouAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1 Like

But they have old cat hair in them…

1 Like

Do ya still want them

1 Like

lollll dw he’s fine he hacked it up

2 Likes