Looking for some Crochet besties! (I’m 22) 😊

Hi y’all! I’m a 22 year old Texas native and a boy momma! :white_heart: I’m looking to make some crochet besties! I don’t have much friends that share the same hobby as mine so it would be nice to make some! :blush::heart:

15 Likes

Hi! I may not be 22 but we can be besties​:slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face: my name is Fiona but call me Fifi​:blush:

4 Likes

Hello, I’m Lacey from Wales in the UK :wales: I’m 27 and I have two boys.

I love to crochet, it helps me unwind (which is much needed after caring for my 2 whirlwinds :joy:)

5 Likes

I’m 46 and crochet all day until something shiny distracts me. Lol. Hello!

6 Likes

Hi Fifi! We can definitely be besties!! :blush:

3 Likes

Hi!! And I feel you! :joy: I crochet to help me relax! :face_exhaling:

3 Likes

Hi!! :white_heart: What kind of stuff do you like to crochet? :blush:

3 Likes

Its basically all I do aside from being a mum :joy:, but on the plus side we have enough blankets to keep us all warm :joy:. Currently working on another blanket whilst my last one sits crying for its ends to be woven in :grimacing:

6 Likes

Hi! I’m 28 and also live in Tx! I am a boy momma as well :heart::cherry_blossom::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: -Sarah

4 Likes

Well I’m not going to tell my age, and I don’t crochet much, but I’ll talk to anyone!

4 Likes

Hi! My name is Jennifer, I am 20 and i am from england :sparkles:

I love crocheting and i am always eager to make new friends, it is nice to meet you :white_heart:

6 Likes

Crocheting is literally all I do :joy: I want to make a blanket but I feel like I’m going to procrastinate :sob:

4 Likes

Hi Sarah! Omg that’s awesome! :blush:I live in the Austin area!

3 Likes

Nice to meet you! :blush: What kind of stuff do you like to crochet?

4 Likes

Thats why I always have more than one project on the go :joy: my last blanket took about 133 hours and now I have 800 ends to weave in because past me hates present me D:

2 Likes

Not a problem! Do you have any hobbies? :blush:

3 Likes

Currently i mainly make amigurumi, but in the near future i plan on expanding and creating clothing and home decor :sparkles:

5 Likes

I HATE weaving in ends :sob: it can be the smallest project and I absolutely despise it :joy:

3 Likes

Me too! I’m trying to lose weight so I can start making myself some clothes! (I still have some mommy weight) :sob:

5 Likes

Ooo, i look forward to seeing the clothes you make in the future :slight_smile: You can do this!

3 Likes