Looking for testers for multiple patterns! Crochet & knit!

That whole row should be worked through the back loop

I fixed it and the ones for the other boats too

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your help! :blush:

2 Likes

@Kit_Fox I’m done knitting the scarf! :grinning: It’s 47" long x 5" wide. It used 100.7g - 221.5m/241.7yds). I had about 10" left. It’s for an almost 4 year old girl so I think I’ll add a fringe on both ends. :blush:

https://ribblr.com/journal/Lakeviewknitter/scrooges-scarf-knitting

3 Likes

Looks great! I’d love to see the fringe! :grin:

2 Likes

I finished the fringe. :blush: I’ll wash and block it tomorrow, then take the final pictures.

3 Likes

Cute! :laughing:

2 Likes

Hi @Kit_Fox !

For the knitted scissors bag, what does it mean to move every other stitch onto 2 other double pointed needles? Do I move the first onto one and the second onto another, and repeat?
Thank you so much for your help!

-Nicole

1 Like

Yes. I’ve been thinking of changing the cast on to a type of sock cast on. I wrote this before I learned socks. So if you want to try a sock cast on, you can.

2 Likes

Ok sounds good! :relaxed:

2 Likes

I used Judy’s Magic Cast-On. It’s actually fairly simple. Here’s a good video of the technique.

2 Likes

I used the cast on in the pattern for my first attempt, which was too small, and it ended up with purl bumps around the bottom. You should be able to see them in the picture.

This is what the bottom looks like using Judy’s Magic Cast-On. It’s smooth and you can’t see where the cast on is. So it depends on what you want the bottom to look like. :blush: And which one you find easier! :wink:

3 Likes

You could also go up a needle size. I did a smaller needle for a tighter stitches.

2 Likes

Another option you could do is just use a regular cast on, joining to knit in the round, and seaming the bottom closed when you’re finished.

2 Likes