Lost My Hook

23 Likes

This made me laugh out loud :rofl:

5 Likes

:laughing::rofl:

3 Likes

I was reading it out loud on the phone with my fiancée earlier, and said “ew.” He broke down laughing.

4 Likes

I now live with my son for minor care giving. When I loose my hook, he’s the one that searches till he finds it! Is that cuz he loves me…? Or is it maybe cuz crocheting keeps me outta his hair!? Hahaha!!! Just kidding! He and I have a super relationship! Most evenings he asks me to watch a movie, play a game or cards with him. Even though he just bought the new Hogwarts video game!!:video_game:

4 Likes

He looks for it cuz he loves you. :heart:

3 Likes

:joy::joy: :thinking::zipper_mouth_face::woozy_face::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

This made me laugh! And ohhhh! I have heard wonders of that game!

2 Likes

Oh I absolutely know! He was born 6 weeks premature because my kidneys failed. His dad’s mom used to tell him it was his fault. Bichette!! So I’d take him to some of my appointments so he could ask my doctors his own questions to hear from them, unfiltered. I’d have had kidney failure regardless of his birth. What a horrible woman! He’s now 32 and refuses to have a relationship with them anymore because of their treatment of him as a gay man and me as a Native American woman with health issues!! In spite of all that, we’ve always had a fun, loving, happy relationship with one another!

4 Likes

I’ve seen it over and over. Kids vote with their feet. When they can help it, they dont want to hang around people who are bitter, make them feel yucky, and who put down other people.

2 Likes

Too right! They put him through hell as a teenager when he came out. This was the one thing he hadn’t told me about. They put him in a Bible “camp” to force him straight. He played along until he graduated from college then he moved in with his partner.

3 Likes

If I knew how to use the controller I’d play the game! But I’m dyslexic and would take FOREVER to get the muscle memory figured out enough to play! But I yearn!!

3 Likes

Conversion therapy is such an evil thing :dizzy_face: the gay cannot be forced out, it’s there to stay.

And I say this as an LGBTQ+ person who has tried to repress it for years, eventually it all comes to the surface :rainbow_flag:

I’m glad things turned out well for him in the end :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you! I was raised southern Baptist but I understand that Christ loves EVERYONE! I grew up in Alabama. This side of his family are also southern Baptist, from NC, but are the most viciously prejudiced people I’ve ever had the misfortune to have known. I can’t regret marrying their son because I have Scottie. But I sure have to revisit forgiveness frequently. For my benefit.

3 Likes

Then they are Pharisees and not followers of Christ. Just my opinion.

1 Like

I totally agree. They know scripture, can quote and misuse it to justify whatever their purpose, but have no heart knowledge!

2 Likes