Manager wanted!

Hii everyone!! :growing_heart: I’m currently looking for someone who would like to be my Ribblr manager!

:sparkles: What would the role include?
• Helping me come up with ideas for my shop
• Helping with planning new pattern releases
• Helping with promotions and shop updates
• Giving feedback on my patterns, photos and posts
• Helping me stay organized with testers, releases and projects
• Brainstorming new ideas with me!
• Basically being someone I can work with and trust when it comes to growing my shop :two_hearts:

:wrapped_gift: What you’ll get:
• ALL of my patterns for FREE!
• Early access to new patterns
• A chance to help shape future Sunshine Crochet designs
• Credit/appreciation for your help
• A fun creative partnership! :heart_hands:

I’m looking for someone who is active on Ribblr, creative, trustworthy and genuinely interested in crochet/designing! You don’t have to be a professional — I mainly want someone who enjoys helping and brainstorming. :growing_heart:

If you’re interested, message me and tell me a little about yourself, why i should pick you and why you’d like to be my manager! :yarn::sparkles:

I will pick the manager in like 5 days<33

21 Likes

Yes I would love to!:growing_heart:

5 Likes

I would love to, I’m chronically online and I’ve always wanted to help design without doing any of it beucase I’m to scared. So I would love to be your manager.

4 Likes

I would definitely love to! I’m online pretty often, and some of my favorite hobbies are brainstorming ideas that I can’t make and sometimes being organized. Best of luck on finding a Ribblr manager! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

I’d love to but I can’t I’m not very often online and not very imaginative…:persevering_face::cry::downcast_face_with_sweat::sob:

3 Likes

I would love to! if you couldn’t tell, I’m chronically online lol. I’ve got a lot of pattern ideas too! i’ll pm you privately to continue lol

3 Likes

I would love to be your manager and help you!:blush::grin:

3 Likes

I would love to I am online a lot and I am very creative and I have like 20 pattern ideas

4 Likes

i would love to do this and i spend a fair amount of time online :wink:

2 Likes

I would love to, but I don’t think I can. Gl though!

2 Likes

@bratcherc5387 @BumbleBeaCrochets @Bluemoon13 @magicaldragon @carlgrimm do you guys think that you can send me a dm or pm (i prefer pm) with some more info?

4 Likes

Yea, sure!

1 Like

i have done what you requested your majesty

3 Likes

I can later tonight

2 Likes

Can I please be your manager

2 Likes

I messaged you

2 Likes

I would love to help! Even if you don’t choose me as manager, I’d be happy to be a second opinion :blush:. Also you mentioned feedback on photos so, I will mention that I do wildlife/nature photography, and I do a lot of drawing. I will also let you know that I’m on ribblr a couple times a day, but I am often very busy. So you’ll likely get a response from me that same day, but you might not get that response right away. Just FIY

2 Likes

Of course!

2 Likes

never mind i don’t think i can do this sorry

2 Likes

I’m also looking for one​:star_struck:

1 Like