March '24 Feature Drop - New testing tools, only on Ribblr 🆕 📣

7 Likes

It should take you to the group chat for that test.

7 Likes

There’s no group chat for those tests I believe. So if there is no group chat, it does nothing?

6 Likes

I double checked on web browser and when there is no group chat for a testing pattern, the report issue icon goes to a dead page.

7 Likes

OMG IM IN LOVE :heart_eyes:!!! These testing tools are amazing ! As a pattern tester and pattern designer these new features are so helpful ! I especially love the due date !!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you so much @Ribblr !!!:heart::heart::heart:

9 Likes

You should add this in the support page and tag Ribblr. :blush: There are some bugs to work out still.

7 Likes

It’s my understanding that if there is no group chat it should create a private message to the designer, like this screenshot from one of my testers (thanks NanaJanice!)

7 Likes

Omg Ribblr you’ve done it again! :orange_heart: Such an amazing update I can’t wait to start my first pattern test :eyes: with the new tools! I’m also super excited to have some videos; these will be great for inspiration and help! Keep up the great work! :orange_heart::sparkles::star_struck:

8 Likes

Thank you for bringing back the wish lists!

9 Likes

Thank you so much!

8 Likes

Im really confused with the new update. Can someone please show me how it works :))

11 Likes

Which part is confusing? Also feel free to message me if youre ever confused! Atm i need to go to school, but if its not figured out by the time i get back, i can try to help!

8 Likes

You have to click on the manage testing / assign testers to see the new dashboard.

7 Likes

Thanks i wasnt sure how it worked so tagts super useful

8 Likes

Yeah I got to preview it and I found it confusing at first myself. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Being able to see the due dates for patterns I am testing and organizing them by the date is going to be so handy.
I’ve been having to write them down on a calendar to keep track, before :joy:

8 Likes

All the features sound great. The one that stands out to me is the testing tools. It’s such an amazing upgrade not sure if I’m most excited about the floating icon to report errors or the reminders. This is exciting to observe the great additions to this platform.
Thank you for your hard work in creating a better platform for us all we appreciate it

7 Likes

I have a few patterns I tested from months ago, will it nudge designers still? :laughing:

7 Likes

Thank you so much for the kind words! Hope you’ll enjoy these new features!

6 Likes

It shouldn’t :sweat_smile:

6 Likes