March '24 Feature Drop - New testing tools, only on Ribblr 🆕 📣

OMG A CINDARALLA QUOTE! X333

6 Likes

This is amazing!! Go Ribblr!! :mega::sparkles:

5 Likes

To clarify, I have patterns in my “testing” tab that were completed a long time ago but I was never gifted the pattern. I was wondering if it would notify/remind the designers to gift them, or if the feature will only apply to future tests :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Still the same reply unfortunately :dotted_line_face:

It should apply going forward so hopefully this would not happen again, though from our experience it’s normally an issue of remembering hence why we’re introducing this today!

4 Likes

Yay! Thanks
Happy Birthday Love GIF by Mo Willems Workshop

5 Likes

YAYYY! Im so excited for these features to finally be released! The testing tools are gonna be such a lifesaver, and i love the ribblr show and recommended videos! This might be one of my favourite feature drops yet!

6 Likes

Not sure if this is a bug or not. But, I have one tester left and I received a photo of the vase 1/2 done. But, when I check it says 0% done, and no journal. Just wondering if both are connected. Will it show a percentage done if there is no journal created?

5 Likes

I LOVE THIS!! my favorite 2 are Testing Tools and the Ribblr Show. This has been such an amazing website and i love it so much! Thank you to ribblr for inspiring me and everyone! :purple_heart::crown:

5 Likes

I think we are hoping it will. I have patterns just sitting in testing for months

5 Likes

Yes exactly!

3 Likes

It’s linked directly to a journal. It won’t show as finished until they’ve completed the pattern by tracking all lines and adding a journal note (at least one)

5 Likes

Thank you! So happy to hear :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Aw thank you so much :purple_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Excited for the tester tools. I think that both the tester features and the publisher of the pattern features are going to make the testing easier for all. Great work Ribblr

4 Likes

Thanks! :pray:

4 Likes

WOW! Just wwoooooowww! :tada: :heart:

5 Likes

I’m sad the vote wasn’t multi-answer optional! I’m suuuper excited for the testing tools but I’m also SO looking forward to the Ribblr show! I am concerned I may not be able to attend, we have a festival we’re going to either this weekend or next and I can’t remember when that is.

4 Likes

Thanks! :star_struck:
We’re hope you’ll be able to come hang with us

5 Likes

Alright, managed to check on the festival, it’s next week! So all I need is to know the time on the ribblr thing. bounces and waits

4 Likes

@LadyinBlueWater It should be in the bottom right while in the pattern it says :warning: Report issue let me know if you still can’t see it and I can get a screenshot if needed :smile:

3 Likes