My first contribution!

Hi!

I’ve just made my ribblr account so really don’t know how this works but I made a pattern from @nawijkicrochet - the cutest baby cow using super fluffy faux fur yarn!

I started learning to crochet at the start of the year, and this is my first time using such fluffy yarn. I love my little cow

41 Likes

Ah! Welcome to ribblr! I also started crocheting this year, and came to ribblr solely for a cow pattern​:joy:Your cow looks amazing!! So cute​:partying_face:

7 Likes

Literally how I ended up here too, and thank you!!!

7 Likes

haha, the cows are irresistible! and Of course!!

6 Likes

Welcome to ribblr!! That’s is so cuteee​:sob: I can’t wait to get some faux fur yarn

8 Likes

Very cute! Congrats on your first post!

I try to do this when I can for newcomers here on Ribblr :smile: if you ever need help never hesitate to ask in the community, if you need immediate answers feel free to use the help center, search in the community, or the wiki [link below] and community guidelines if needed :smile: Happy crafting! Hope to see your crafts soon as well :smile:

7 Likes

It’s tough to work with but the great part is you can hide mistakes really easily!!

5 Likes

This is great thank you so much!

4 Likes

So cute! I made a fur cow too, her name is Lily. I find the fur yarn quite hard to work with, it was the first time for me too :smiling_face:

9 Likes

This is adorable! Yeah it can be so hard to see what you’re doing!

5 Likes

Omg your cow is ADORABLE! I’m pretty new to ribblr too, but its fun here :DD

5 Likes

I can’t even see, I just feel the stitches with my hands, no choice lol

4 Likes

This pattern is how I found ribblr!

5 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr! I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do!

5 Likes

So cute! One of my favorite cow patterns!

Ive made so many of them!

5 Likes

6 Likes

The little highland is my fave!!!

3 Likes

Thank you! Just cut strands for hair, fold in half, pull through with a crochet hook and secure!

4 Likes

That looks so adores.

2 Likes

Awesome work :heart_eyes::clap:

2 Likes