My first tester call - Animal Friends bundle! 🐨

:test_tube: My first tester call - Animal Friends bundle! :koala:

Hi everyone! This is the first tester call I’ve ever done, and I’m so excited :yellow_heart: I’ve got a new animal bundle on the way and I’m looking for a few testers to help me make sure everything reads clearly before launch.

The bundle has four little friends - a capybara, a chicken, a koala and an elephant. They all share the same simple base and mostly use basic stitches (sc, inc, dec), with just a couple of simple colour changes here and there - so it’s a lovely beginner-friendly make. Worked in chenille, nice and quick.

You won’t need to make all four - just pick the one or two you’d most like to make. As a thank you, every tester gets the full bundle (all four patterns) for free :yellow_heart:

What I’m after in a tester:

• Comfortable with the amigurumi basics

• Able to finish within the 2-week testing window

• Happy to share progress in a journal and send me any notes or errors you spot

Sign-ups close on Tuesday 7th October. Testing then runs from 8th to 22nd October, and I’m looking for 5 testers.

To join, just click the pattern photo and comment below with the one or two animals you’d love to make! :koala:
Animals

69 Likes

Congrats on your first tester call!! If I had time I’d totally apply, :sob: they’re soo cute!!

11 Likes

Congratulations on the tester call, glwt! They are adorable

8 Likes

I would love to test for you. I would try and make all of them but I will do the capybara first

5 Likes

They are soo cutee!! I would love to test the elephant!!:elephant: or any of the others! I might be able to do two. Your choice

6 Likes

Omg sooo cutee! :face_holding_back_tears:

I would love to test using a 2mm hook and velvet yarn! :two_hearts:
I’d test the elephant! :elephant:
If you need more people to test the other animals I would love to! :two_hearts:

Previous makes!





Glwt! :two_hearts: :growing_heart:

6 Likes

So cute! Good luck with testing! :pink_heart:

3 Likes

I’d love to make the elephant or koala in size 6 chenille! Congrats they’re adorable

3 Likes

congratulations on your first tester call!!
i would love to test the koala using a 6mm hook and faux fur + chenille yarn.

feel free to look through my previous makes! :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

4 Likes

I would love to test this for you. I do want to make them all but I would start with the chicken :front_facing_baby_chick: then the koala :koala:. Congrats in your first tester call.

3 Likes

Awww so cute! Good luck with testing!

3 Likes

Congratulations! They are adorable :smiling_face:I would start with the duck, but would try to make as many as I could within the timeframe

3 Likes

I would love to test the koala :koala: or elephant :elephant:.

2 Likes

so adorable! glwt!

3 Likes

They are adorable! I would love to test the koala with YarnArt Dolce and a 5.5 mm hook :hugs:

3 Likes

Wowww soo cute!!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Glwt!! :heart_eyes::laughing:

3 Likes

I would love test, I would probably make the koala first and then the chicken if I have time.

3 Likes

I’d love to test the koala! :koala::heart_eyes: I could also test another after if you needed. :heart:

3 Likes

Unfortunately, I am having shoulder surgery on monday. I would have loved to have tussed for you. Would you please tag me in the? Release

4 Likes

If you don’t mind the testing being done in odd colors I would love to test and I would test any and ultimately oven time make all but definitely 1 for the testing. If when you choose testers there’s a pattern that hasn’t been picked let me know and I’ll make it.

3 Likes