My first tester call - Animal Friends bundle! 🐨

I would love to test the capy or the elephant :orange_heart:

3 Likes

Those are so cute! Good luck with testing!!!

3 Likes

aww, those are adorable! good luck with your first tester call :)

3 Likes

I would love to make any of them but the Capybara is especially cute!

3 Likes

HAPPY FIRST TESTER CAALLL :D I’d LOVE to make the capybara ITS SO CUUTEE​:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:glwt everyone! Some of my makes:



3 Likes

I WILL LOVE TOO! They look soo cute! I would love to make the chicken. Can I do it in acrylic and a 3.5mm hook? Here are some of my makes <3



4 Likes

I can test I will do whichever one gets the least volunteers and I will try to do them all if I can btw I will use a 3mm hook

3 Likes

They’re so cute!! I’d love to make the koala and/or the duck!

5 Likes

I’ll do it!!

4 Likes

I would love to make them for you and share my findings. I make lots of amigurumi and would try some in hobbi honny bunny and some in cotton to see how they turn out.

4 Likes

I’d be happy to test any of these! :koala:

4 Likes

Glwt!:pink_heart:

4 Likes

These are so stinking cute! If selected as a tester, I’d probably do the Capybara since my son really likes them.

4 Likes

They are all so cute good luck with testing

3 Likes

OMG I NEEED TO TEST!!! i think ill try to do all 4!

3 Likes

I would love to test the elephant for you and I can make it in chenille yarn with a 3 mm crochet hook! I hope testing goes well!!

My makes

3 Likes

I’d love to test the koala! There are not enough patterns of my favorite animal!!!

2 Likes

I’d be fine testing any, but my preference would be the elephant or koala. Good luck!

2 Likes

Oh my lanta! This stopped me dead in my scroll. I love these guys. I would love to test the Koala and Capybara, but seriously would be happy to do any you need done. My Makes list is on ribblr so you can see Im comfy with amis. Great design! Im excited.

2 Likes

I would happy to be a tester for any of the four. If I had to choose an order in which ones it would start with the chick, koala bear, elephant and then the capybara.

1 Like