My first tester call - Animal Friends bundle! 🐨

I think i would do the koala

1 Like

I LOVE THEM!!! I would like to test the elephant and the chicken!! but any is okay bc they’re so cuuuute!:sob::sob::sob::two_hearts: Congrats on your first tester call btw!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

OMG, they’re soooo cute​:pleading_face:

I’d love to test the elephant or the capybara (or both if I’d be able to make it in time):heart:

1 Like

Thank you all so much for signing up, I’m honestly so excited to see how many of you want to help me with this! :yellow_heart: I’ve been having a look through your profiles and your makes are gorgeous, it means a lot. Thank you again for all the love! :hugs:

2 Likes

Oh, thank you so much for reaching out, and please don’t worry at all! Your recovery comes first, so take all the time you need. :yellow_heart: I’ll absolutely mention you on release day, it’s the least I can do. Sending you lots of love and a speedy recovery with your shoulder, and I hope to have you test with me another time once you’re all healed! :blush:

1 Like

Thank you

2 Likes

A few of you have asked whether you can make them in different colours or with another yarn and hook, so to answer everyone: yes, absolutely! Feel free to use whatever yarn, hook and colours you like, the only thing I’d ask is that you keep the same number of colours as the pattern, so it still works the way it’s written. Can’t wait to see your versions!

2 Likes

Congratulations :tada::bottle_with_popping_cork:

That’s awesome!

I would love to test for you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: but omgee to pick …they’re all so adorable! You can pick for me. I will do whichever you prefer.
Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

I would love to make this :ribbot-in-love:

I would do the capybara first then if I get it done quick the koala

2 Likes

They’re so cute but i dont have enough yarn :sob::sob:

Good luck on testing tho

2 Likes

awww they’re so cute! :face_holding_back_tears::sparkling_heart: good luck with testing!

2 Likes

I would love to make the elephant or the capybara

2 Likes

Oh these are adorable!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I would love to start with the elephant or the capybara

2 Likes

cuteee! glwtt

2 Likes

im now realising how many pattern creators take pictures of their projects next to bushes or trees. Or just nature lol

3 Likes

OMGOODNESS!! Please let me test all 4 of them, I can’t pick just one or two!!

I use Yarn Bee Velvety Smooth and Baby Bee Adore-a-ball yarns and have hooks from 3.5mm to 10mm!!

2 Likes

I would love to test any of these cuties! I like them all. So if you do choose me just assign me one or 4…lol!

2 Likes

glwt! im not able to finish these all on time unfortunately. how much will the pattern cost? and can you tag me in the release???

2 Likes

looks great!! glwt!

2 Likes

These are super cute. Id love to test. If I had to choose I’d make the koala :koala: (I am aussie after all) and the duck :goose: cos ive not made a duck before. I’m experienced tester.

2 Likes