My first tester call - Animal Friends bundle! 🐨

These are adorable!! I love the capybara and the koala, but I’d be happy testing any of them for you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

adorable! i would like to test the duck with the same colors you used depending on the size if i use safety eyes or not (it’s acrylic i’ll be using if i get picked tho) good luck!

go

3 Likes

Hi! I would love to make the duck in a size 4 (worsted) yarn and 4.5 mm hook!

2 Likes

I’d be interested in testing the elephant in posh with a bloom yarn in the ears. Maybe a peanut option for him to hold for little ones? I could do a second in Halloween shades if you’d like, maybe in a chenille? Enjoy the pics of some of my recent makes. The cute unicorn has been declared a disgruntled manager. The pages do have separate charted issues as well as a to do list for him. We love him. :laughing:

3 Likes

omg so cute!! congrats on your first tester call!

3 Likes

Congratulations! I’d love to test! My favorite would be the capybara and the chicken. Although, I would be happy to make any of them.

2 Likes

Hiya! I’m def comfortable with what is needed from testers and I’d love to test our your elephant or ducky. : )

2 Likes

I would make an elephant and a chick. These are very cute. I will use premier parfait chunky and a 5 mm hook. I have a ton of makes if you want to check me out.

3 Likes

The koala for sure but I’d honestly do any/all of
Them!

2 Likes

Thank you very much! The bundle with the four animals will cost 6.40. I’ll be sure to mention you in the release – no problem​:blush:

2 Likes

Lol! :two_hearts: :rofl:
I love to have my pics in grass or near bushes / trees! :growing_heart:

3 Likes

hii I’d love to test the koala but would happily test any of them with a 4/5mm hook using plushie chenille yarn! :)

2 Likes

Ahh cutee cg on your first tester call and glwtt

2 Likes

I would love to be a tester. I love the elephant and duck but would love to try all of them.

3 Likes

I’d love to test the elephant! :elephant:
And maybe the koala :koala:, but unfortunately I probably wouldn’t have time for both. At least one would be finished by the date though! I’d use either parfait chunky or basix chenille brights, idk which I have better colors in rn, lol. And a 6.5mm hook. I’m comfortable with all the requirements, and I’m finishing up a few other tests this weekend if you wanna see proof of skill or something. I’d do embroidered eyes because I don’t have that type, but yours are so so so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. But yeah. Thx for the consideration!

:purple_heart::yarn:

2 Likes

I would love to do the chicken and try too finish the capybara but definitely the chicken.

2 Likes

Hellooooo I would love to test for you! The koala has got to be my favorite but I’ll do any of them! Also if it’s okay with you I would love to test more then one! I would use chenille yarn and a 5mm hook! Congrats on first tester call!

2 Likes

These are adorable and I’d love to test as many as possible especially the elephant. Congratulations on your new adventure! Very exciting!

2 Likes

I would LOVE to make either the koala or the elephant or both if need be!!! These are so so so cute!! If you don’t choose me could you please tag me in the pattern release!!??? :two_hearts::koala::elephant::two_hearts:

2 Likes

I would love to make the capybara and chicken!!

2 Likes