My Holiday Gift Drop (pt. 1/2)

Hello! I hope everyone is safe and well, I celebrate Christmas and this is the first Christmas where I’ve crocheted some gifts for my family members! They aren’t the best and I’ve made a few mistakes for some, but I still enjoyed crafting them! I thought I’ll share my crochet gifts, feel free to share your creations whether for holidays or birthdays for this December 2022!

This is pretty late, but I had planned on finishing a few late gifts and putting it here, but unfortunately I injured my left hand yesterday and I decided not to crochet for the time being :sweat_smile:

All the patterns I used are down below, with the exception of two (From YouTube and I included the written pattern from their blog) the rest are on here! If you’re a creator of one of the patterns I used and I accidentally tagged you wrong let me know! Thank you all for the amazing patterns, my family really loved them!

I plan on making a second part once my hand heals and I finish crocheting the gifts hence the pt. 1/2 they will also come with the photo of the final product and the links to them if any (I’m actually custom making a blanket! So it’ll take some time for me to decided on the stitches and pattern, I guess I can use this healing time to design the blanket instead of just winging it lol)

Patterns I used (In order of photos) Once again thank you! My family loved them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Sunburst Sunflower Granny Square: Hooked by Robin Crochet Sunburst Sunflower Granny Square Tutorial 🌻 - YouTube / Crochet Sunflower Sunburst Granny Square — Hooked by Robin

Junimo: @Pawbu Pawbus Perspective on a Junimo: Crochet pattern | Ribblr

Reversible Corgi: Club Crochet Reversible Corgi Puppy Dog Amigurumi || Beginner Crochet Tutorial Pattern - YouTube / Reversible Corgi Dog Amigurumi – Club Crochet

kaonashi: @crochet_bysandy https://ribblr.com/pattern/kaonashi-crochet

Little Cat: @StellasYarnUniverse FREE Little Cat: Crochet pattern | Ribblr

Sailor Moon Headband: @HELLOhappy FREE Sailor Moon Headband: Crochet pattern | Ribblr

Dinosaur: @CrafterFrog FREE DINOSAUR pattern with YouTube: Crochet pattern | Ribblr

18 Likes

Such lucky family you have! All of your creations came out so well! I’m so impressed with the stamina to finish that blanket. Well done all around!

I hope your hand heals soon, but I’m glad to hear you’re resting it in the meanwhile. :heartpulse:

9 Likes

Very nice :heart:. Your recipients are very lucky

8 Likes

Thank you! I definitely should have just crocheted the granny squares for the blanket together instead of sewing it lol

7 Likes

Thank you! :blush::smile:

7 Likes

Aww, the puppy is so cute!! :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Yes! I love that it was reversible :smile:

7 Likes

THOSE ARE SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE They are so perfect! I would have loved to get those :sweat_smile: :green_heart: :rabbit:

6 Likes

I know! I loved them so much I didn’t want to give them away :rofl:

7 Likes

They’re all WONDERFUL!! :hearts:

6 Likes

Thank you! :smile:

7 Likes

Love seeing the junimos you made! Thanks for sharing that and my pattern link, that’s super nice of you. I hope another Stardew fan was able to geek out about like us :laughing::green_heart:

8 Likes

Yes! I hope other Stardew Valley fans here can make some cute Junimos as well :smile:

7 Likes

They’re all adorAble.
But, if you made all this recently, maybe why your hand hurts?
I’ve had to go slower, one advantage tho, I catch my mistakes earlier,

6 Likes

Oh no that was before Christmas, my hand was fine if not maybe some sore muscles but yesterday I accidentally burned my hand with boiling water :sweat_smile: also thank you!

6 Likes

OMG I LOVE THEM!
Cuteness overload!

4 Likes

Feel Better Get Well Soon GIF by Chippy the Dog

4 Likes

Thank you! :laughing::laughing:

4 Likes

I’m in the mood for chicken soup now :grin:

4 Likes

Your gifts all turned out so beautiful! :heart_eyes: :clap: :sparkling_heart: Thank you for using my little cat pattern! :blush:

6 Likes