My most unhinged creation yet!

Have you ever made something that is so random or creepy it just becomes hilarious? That it makes you double back because you’re like “No way I made that what was I thinking”? Well, I just had my one. Idk whether to think it’s cute or run for my life. :upside_down_face:

24 Likes

I love it :joy:

2 Likes

Lol!

2 Likes

lol i love that :joy:

1 Like

Oh…. Umm it’s…. Uh… wonderfful…

2 Likes

i love it! it’s so silly and creepy :face_with_hand_over_mouth::sob:

1 Like

Omg I’m dying :sob: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

Perfect for Halloween :winking_face_with_tongue:

1 Like

Skeleton Hahaha Lol

1 Like

Now a brainy beany?
Gloves with nails?
Scarf with a look made of intestines and your halloween decoration is ready :zany_face:

2 Likes

that’s so funny!! You should add the insides to the skeleton too

2 Likes

Omg those ideas are amazing! I must try them out! :joy:

1 Like

I know…if you create the beany and scarf i would gladly test that pattern for you :wink: thinking with halloween you could be sitting on a goldmine :wink:

2 Likes

I love it! :joy:

1 Like

I’ll try my best and keep you in mind.

Thinking it would be eazy to crochet a normal beeny and then a tube sewt on to look like the brain, for the intestines a long curvy tube you just wrap a lot around the neck?

1 Like

Yes that’s a great way to put it! I’ll work on designing something this week!

It is amazing :star_struck:

1 Like

Omg I love it :joy:

1 Like