My WIP!! What about yours?

Beautiful yarn!
Is this going to be a cute seal with rainbow flecks? That would be really cute :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Yes I agree. :slight_smile:

No, not a seal (good idea though :wink: ). It will be a cat. Hope to finish it soon.

3 Likes

Would love to see it when it’s done! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

I’ll show it when it’s done. Hope to finish it around this weekend, after that I’ll be working fulltime in my daytime job, so no more crochet time for me, until Christmas. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

can’t wait to see it :smiley:

3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Love this yarn!!! Looks amazing

3 Likes

I have to many WIPs too, but I’m mainly working on finishing Vincent the dragon with just one leg to go, hurrah!, and sewing everything after that… :sweat_smile: and on my own pattern for Lighting McQueen as a Christmas present for a little boy.

9 Likes

This looks great!

2 Likes

Working on a hat but my gauge is off so I’ll have to frog it and start over…

8 Likes

Yes thanks, it does and I love it too. The cat is almost finished now. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oooh that looks lovely, both of them ! I’m very curious to see them wehn done ! :smiley:

3 Likes

It looks very nice though, sorry you have to frog. Always a bummer when gauge is off and you have to frog… meeeh…

3 Likes

Share some pics, pretty please :wink:. I believe that cat must be a beautiful amigurumi

3 Likes

Such a beautiful stitch, a shame you have to frog it :sweat:

3 Likes

I am trying to work on a (late) summery cardigan for my SIL and the cat was “helping”. :laughing:

8 Likes

That sweater looks great so far. And he looks pretty pleased with the progress!

2 Likes

I will as soon as I can ! I hope to continue working on it tomorrow. :smiley:

4 Likes

Oooh now that’s very handy helper, haha ! :smile_cat: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Aww little helpers are the best. Until they do irreparable damage and then they get yelled at hahaha.

4 Likes

Ami Lazy Kitten 6_resize

Here is it, all finished !
I think the speckled yarn was perfect for this project. :smiley:

(the pattern for this cat is not yet in Ribblr, I hope to add it soon, but it will not be any earlier than January…)

12 Likes