Netherlands friend

Hi! Is there anyone 20+ (I’m 26) living in Netherlands? Specifically near Veghel? I’m pretty new here and I don’t have any friends especially not crafty ones :sweat_smile:

I’d love to meet someone on place to go for coffee, bubble tea and talk about crafts, life and maybe do something together.

Just looking for new friends :face_with_peeking_eye:

12 Likes

@WolfKvB

7 Likes

Hii I’m 20 (almost 21) and Dutch, though I’m not sure how close that city is, I’ll look it up lol

4 Likes

Hmm pretty far ish, it’s an hour by car from my city (Apeldoorn), though I don’t have a license yet and somehow public transport shows as 8 and a half hours???

And I kinda spend most of my time in Enschede now for study soooo that’s even further away :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Like what?? :o

definitely not cycling though xD

5 Likes

Thanks for the effort tho :joy:

5 Likes

I wish I lived closer, but I’m literally at the other side of the country (near Leeuwarden) :smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

@MakesbyMalin
@carlyshopeu
@WolfKvB

Maybe you all can take a holiday to somewhere that’s equi distant to all of you.

4 Likes

Maybe :joy:

3 Likes

Maybe, but idk if I can be gone from my yarn so long, it might miss me :joy: Nah, but having close-by crafters would have been wonderful :smiling_face:

4 Likes

Damn yeah that’s far, then I’m almost in the middle but still quite a bit of a trip to get there :joy:

3 Likes