new baby sweater (crochet) talking

I will do as sonn as i get home from work! Cant wait to start it!

7 Likes

I just started my journal sorry for the delay! Excited to start soon. This will be for my first grand baby due this week.

7 Likes

Awww congrats on the little bundle of joy!!! :heart:

5 Likes

Thank you :heartbeat::heartbeat:

5 Likes

Oh, I love babies. Is this your first grand baby?

5 Likes

It is my first grand baby :blush:

6 Likes

Oh my, you’re going to love being a Grandma. I had so much FUN with my first two grandchildren. They are 13 months apart.

5 Likes

Care Bears Love GIF
Pattern activated!

5 Likes

That’s hilarious!!!
Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF

4 Likes

Almost like I saw it and made up a plan to use it

Alicia Silverstone Reaction GIF

5 Likes

My baby sweater is complete. Such a cute pattern!

6 Likes

did you make it a pullover?!
you were free to do so, I just wasn’t expecting it.
very pretty colors

5 Likes

Love the colors for fall season!

4 Likes

Thank you! Not intentionally, I sent you a message.

5 Likes

Thank you :blush:

4 Likes

a clever person could join at the body and make a pullover out of it…never thought to do so cause I hated pulling things over my babies heads

5 Likes

This is my open front version of this sweater. I liked the pullover look but was worried about how it would fit over baby’s head. I did a row of sc along the inside edges to smooth it out from frogging the seam.

5 Likes

still beautiful!
I love having all the different yarns and skill levels on my tests to not only point out potential problems, but also because everyone gets to see so many different interpretations of the same pattern before buying

5 Likes

Im still working on mine, but hopefully get it done later today :crossed_fingers: i feel so slow compare to you that have had it ready for a while now, no matter how i been working on it on all my free time this week (except for a “free” day i took) I was thinking of doing the same with edges as mine look unfinish, so im glad to see yours look great with it done!

5 Likes

another tester did the front edges as well
I left it with no button holes on purpose so that any closure could be used or no closure at all. It really is a basic piece with so many options for customizing.
And this wasn’t a speed competition. A finished piece you are proud of is the goal.

6 Likes