New crochet pattern soon!

Hello! I was thinking of making a big sorbet cat pattern soon! (This would use pink yarn, and cream!) Please answer the poll if you are interested in this, and follow my shop if you want to get a notification when the pattern tester auds start!

  • I’m interested in the sorbet cat pattern!
0 voters

EDIT: Guys I was having so much difficulty making the pattern, so I gave up and used the youtube pattern by @crochetwithkyra to design my product (I just made it pink, and added free-handed accesories, so instead of posting the pattern, I will simply post all the links I used to make the cat!

18 Likes

I’d love to test it when you’re ready!!!

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see it!:blush:

1 Like

cute! cant wait for the results!

2 Likes

omg I can’t wait to see the tester call!!

2 Likes

Thanks! It should come out this weekend, on saturday !!! I’ at the trial-error phase rn… But I’m done the back legs and the front legs :ice_cream:

2 Likes

sounds so cute!

2 Likes

Yesyyeysyess!!!:growing_heart:

1 Like

That sounds SO cute! I am DEFINITELY interested

1 Like

hey!

you CANNOT use someone else’s pattern, even if you are having trouble making your own. even with changing the colors and adding modifications, it is still morally and ethically wrong. you need to have explicit permission from the designer to use their pattern, and proof of that as well.

edit:

after re reading it, are you posting a tester call for this pattern or just showing us how to make it in a post? i’m sorry if i got confused.

3 Likes

Dw, I was not planning on posting the pattern!

2 Likes