New here

Hello I’m new on Ribblr. I’m a great tester and have been crocheting since I was 7, and just learned how to knit this past year and I’m good at that also. Need some more crafty and bookish friends. Thanks !!

13 Likes

welcome to ribblr!! we’re so glad to have you here! I love reading and crafting, and @ChrochetGirlie and @Crystaldragon do as well!

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag!

4 Likes

ofc!

4 Likes

Yes I do love crafting and reading!

Especially reading Elisabeth Nadler and making dragon puppets.

3 Likes

Welcome!!! I recommend checking out the General chat it gets chaotic at times, but there are a lot of cool people and welcome to ribblr :ribbot-laughing-tight:

4 Likes

Hello hello! Welcome to Ribblr! :)
My name’s Batool, I’ve only been on Ribblr for a little more than 2 months. I think you’ll love it here! The community is very supportive and wonderful, lots of friends to make!

Crocheting since you were 7 is crazy! And super cool. I learned to crochet when I was 11.

You might be interested in joining some of the spaces to make crafty and bookish friends. There are many like-minded individuals <3

3 Likes

I love reading so much and I have been crocheting since I was 10 :)

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag

4 Likes

ofcc

3 Likes

I’m creating a discord server for books and crafts and would love to add people if yall would like to join let me know and I’ll post the link. And can someone add me to the group chats yall mentioned ?? I would love that !!

3 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr!

3 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr! It’s amazing to have you with us! If you need a bookish freind or someone to talk to, just message me!

3 Likes

Id love to join! I also have a book club if you’d want to join!

3 Likes

That’s what I’m trying to do to. I would love to join.

2 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr!

3 Likes

Hello and welcome aboard

2 Likes

Thank you so much !!

1 Like

Yayyy! Welcome to ribblr!!:sparkling_heart: Im new here too!!

I can add you to my cat gc if you want!! You can make more friends!:pink_heart:

1 Like

I would love that !! Thank you!!