new light up hook set

guys i got a light up crochet hook set!! It is one handle with nine interchangeable hook heads and the light lasts abt 7-9 hrs depending on the setting. It has a small wrench lookin thingy that locks the head in place. also takes 15 min to charge. the sizes are

13 Likes

Cool!!! i saw that those break a lot how good do they seem and also is there a link?

8 Likes

Once you have used them awhile give us a hook review! Share your experience with them​:wink::wink:

9 Likes

Thats awesome! Congrats on the new cool hooks! I definitively want a review from you as well :slight_smile:

7 Likes

It depends on the set… I did a review on Yarn Mania interchangeable lighted hook set, I’ve had for almost a decade and it is doing great…

7 Likes

Wow. Light up hooks. That’s cool! I need some, I crochet at night a lot :joy::sweat_smile:

7 Likes

I dont know how to link it and i learned how to turn the wrench to fix the head in place

4 Likes

@anoswaldoddity @DasChubba @CraftsByAdrivs @OBabyNMore @crochetedbyclaire i have just had them for a day and they are pretty good ones

6 Likes

What brand is it sweetie?

3 Likes

i dont rlly know but they come in a red case and i think you can find it on amazon

2 Likes