New pattern drop?

Hello beautiful people (⁠*⁠ノ⁠・⁠ω⁠・⁠)⁠ノ⁠♫
I have a idea for a new pattern.
It’s a ID Holder in the 20s shoujo girl style. (⁠ㆁ⁠ω⁠ㆁ⁠)
Idk if you want a pattern for this.

Vote in the comments:

:sparkles:It’s yes

:cross_mark:It’s no

17 Likes

hmm. People get all patterns even the most random ones! So the answer is yessss and I might make it too!! ( If it’s free )

4 Likes

It’s free

4 Likes

Absolutely! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

✧⁠◝⁠(⁠⁰⁠▿⁠⁰⁠)⁠◜⁠✧ Ok

3 Likes

OMG yes! I’ve been looking for a free crochet ID holder pattern, and that sounds amazing! Please tag me if you release it!

3 Likes

Ok (⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠)

2 Likes

yesss :sparkles:

3 Likes

Okkkkk ←⁠(⁠>⁠▽⁠<⁠)⁠ノ

2 Likes

if u want any testers i would love to do that too

3 Likes

Yeahhhhh

I’m making the pattern

4 Likes

Yessss that be so fun! :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

2 Likes

I don’t have any ids but sure lol

1 Like

Yes! I need an ID holder!

1 Like

Okkkkk ty

:rofl:okkkk

Thank u

1 Like

Idk What id use it for lol but that’s ok I’ll still make it :D

2 Likes

:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:
YES

1 Like

Okayyyyy (⁠*⁠ノ⁠・⁠ω⁠・⁠)⁠ノ⁠♫

1 Like